Ratings for Dr. Francis X. Buckman

Wanted to write a quick review and say that Dr. Buckman has a great bedside manner, very knowledgeable and very caring to his patients. I brought my mentally challenged Aunt to him and he treated her with such respect and care. Also would like to say his nurse Debbie is wonderful and so much fun. Thank you so much for A+++ service. I will be going to him myself for any needs I may have for an ENT in the future.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I had sinus drainage and infections for 10-15 yrs and they kept coming back. Changed doctors in the same practice to Dr. Buckman and from the symptom's he suspected a rare immune disease, blood test were positive. Sent me to a Rheumatologist for other test - test are inconclusive and we are keeping a watch on the physical systems. He is the best, kind and concerned. I am glad I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I waited for over a month to get MRI results that he sat on. IMO this is unacceptable. If you agree this is OK, I guess he is good for you. IMO, he's FIRED.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I've had dozens of doctors in my life and there is little question in my mind that he is the best I've seen. I have no idea how he has enough hours in the day to be the amazing professional that he is. He is thorough, kind and patient. He performed surgery on my thyroid over a year ago and rather than just pass me back to my PCP he continues to follow up on me. His nurse is also great. Some of the other staff in his office can be a little short, and I've had them lose paperwork and not pass on messages correctly before. However, Dr. B gives his cell phone number out to his patients and insists they call him directly if they need to.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Doctor Buckman was outstanding with not only our daughter while dealing with her T&A but was great with us (her parents) as well. In addition to his outstanding and friendly bedside manner he was very open and honost about the procedure. We never felt rushed during appointments or anything and he was always willing to answer any questions or concerns we had. Even the surgery center staff remarked how well the procedure site looked following surgery.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr Buckman is an outstanding ENT. I would recommend him to anyone. He is caring, thoughtful. He answers any question that I have and my family I just had thyrod surgery, he gave his private cell to my family and followed up with me on the day I came home. He is the most gentle doctor that I have encountered for along time. His nurse is the grace of God for taking care of patients. Both are awesome.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Buckman is an outstanding doctor! Had a few visits with him over sinus issues and swelling, after months of not being satisfied with my results from the medication I decided I wanted to try surgical options. Dr Buckman seemed very knowledgeable and I was confident in him before my surgery. Only a day after, I have very little pain so I know he did a great job. He even called me from his personal phone to check on me, this guy really cares about his patients! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Buckman just did a very extensive surgery on my daughters ear. He actually constructed a new eardrum for her. my daughter had a severely punctured eardrum from 20 years ago resulting from tubes which had fallen out and not healing. For years doctors told us it was too hard to repair...Not Dr. Buckman...he's amazing...she hears perfectly now and is so happy and contented.....God Bless Dr. Buckman!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Buckman is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgeable. He takes his time and explains everything and cares about his patients. Simply put, he is the best doctor I have ever had, and I highly recommend him for any ENT issues.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Fantastic doctor! Knowledgeable, caring, kind and not in a rush. Wish he was my primary doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Francis X. Buckman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)