Ratings for Dr. Siva K. Chockalingam

Dr. Chockalingam is the BEST doctor around. He caresbso much for his patients, and though you may wait a little in the waiting room he really cares. He will go above and beyond for you and truly cares about your wellbeing and future/quality of life. He is VERY knowlegable regarding the pancreas and I'm sooo thankful I found him, as other GI doctors didn't know much at all about disease of the pancreas! I recommend him to everyone and anyone, he's the best of the best!! Hard to find now a days.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr Chockalingam is caring doctor. He listens to you. He explains in detail all procedures and medications. When you are in his office, you can feel that he cares about you.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr Chockalingam apparently has no problem with making his patients wait a very long time to see him. I understand the occasional emergency that doctors have, but EVERY time I go to see him the wait is at least an hour and a half. The last time I went to see him I waited an hour and a half and then finally walked out without ever seeing him. I have relatives and neighbors that have had similar issues with him. I fired him and am currently looking to find another doctor. If you don't mind waiting forever then go see him. If you value your time then go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr.Chockalingam is a very awesome doctor. My two oldest sisters as well myself go to him. I just started to go to him lately. Due to the fact that I have ulcers. I am only 13 years old and I think that he is a very caring and concerned doctor when it comes to your health. I would recommend anyone to go to him for help with your body. He is just amazing. It's like the first time I went to him, he knew what my sickness was. So, I am very thankful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Chockalingam is a very good GI doctor. He is double boarded in both Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. If he suspects something is wrong other than a GI problem, he will investigate with blood tests, physical exam, etc. In my case, that is exactly what happened. My problem was GI related but not my primary diagnosis. No other MD would attempt to find out what was wrong if it were not their specialty. He knew exactly what tests to run, eventhough it had nothing to do with GI. He told that at the time of scheduling the test along with his suspicions about what I described to him during my first visit. I will forever be grateful to him for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

Dr C is the best. Period! I have had three procedures done by him and I found him and his staff to be exceptional in very aspect of the treatments I received. They provided excellent instructions, kind and caring; and Dr C takes time to fully examine and explain the entire process involved. For Colon screens or GERD, I'd reccomend him any day. Simply a good Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

This doctor made time to see me on a very short notice. Although I was a bit young to have a colonoscopy, it was necessary but not an unpleasant experience at all. Dr. C. was very kind, efficient, and kinda fun to talk with. I'm sure I'll go back to see him if my insurance allows.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

I am a physician that refers and is a patient of Dr. Chockalingam. I have been most impressed with the efficiency in scheduling my patients to be seen and he gets them taken care of without extended periods of waiting between appointments. The care is excellent!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

I love Dr. Chockalingam and travel from Tennessee once a year to get an endoscope and a colonoscopy every two to three years. He is very caring and very good. He prefers to err on the side of being too cautious and carefully monitors my recurring ulcer and vast family history of colon cancer. I will continue to travel 300 miles once a year to be monitored by Dr. Chock.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006

Dr. Siva K. Chockalingam's Credentials

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1988)