Ratings for Dr. Dave G. Whaley

Has been my doctor for a while now and I really appreciate his professionalism and concern. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I would refer anyone to Dr. Whaley. Great MD and really compassionate!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

The treatment was excellent but I am highly offended by the bilingual signs that have appeared in your facility. This country flourished for over 200 years with English only and there is no valid reason to change that.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Love my doctor and all of his staff. They are very good at what they do there. Thanks to my doctor I'm in very good health.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

By far the best healthcare in and around Sumter I highly recommend them for your health needs.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr and back staff were awesome. Front desk needs work!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Whaley has been my doctor since he first came to Sumter. He treats me as if I was one of his immediate family members on EVERY visit. Yes, he orders a lot of tests. He does this because he is grounded to the fact that he does not want to assume anything. He makes sure all of the bases are covered. I don't worry about getting good test results. My view is no news is good news. I say this because I am 100% sure that if there was a problem, I would be notified by his staff immediately. I would put my life in his hands to make a decision any day of the week!! Yes, I AM his number one fan!!! :) THANK YOU DR WHALEY for simply being YOU!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Me and my entire family have been seeing Dr. Whaley since he first came to town. He has watch my children grow up and is still treating them and their families. My concern is the fact that he is constantly sending me for test and repeat test and never goes over the results with me in detail, " oh everything looks fine" is about all I get. I have had so many procedures and blood work done I have now developed a fear of being stuck. I find myself putting off going to the doctor because I am afraid I am going to have to have more and more test.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

One of the best! He makes you feel comfortable and treats you with respect. Very caring and extremely knowledgeable. He definitely has a heart for his patients.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr.Whaley is awesome and so is his staff so stop HATIN!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Dave G. Whaley's Credentials

• North Carolina Medical School (Grad. 1996)

GHI