Ratings for Dr. Brandon Son Nguyen

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

so true dangerous and deceptive, dr. brandon nguyen is very arrogant. watch out he APPERS nice but only care for fattening his pocket book. Dangerous is mildly putting this guy is cunning.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

This doc and his whole group are very bad. The reports of him forcing procedures are true. It's almost like you are in a time share sales pitch. His staff is trained to high pressure you into getting things done TODAY. Always with the threat of them not prescribing you your meds. Also, I loved the $400 bill for an in house drug test. What a bunch of thieves.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

LThis guy is rude, uncaring, and dangerous...he and his clinic push people into non helpful procedures, laugh at you when you have questions (and don't answer them), THEY are ONLY out for your money. Please Run, don't walk away from this clinic as possible. They made me sick and put my life in danger.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

He seems nice, but the fact is that he is arrogant and didn't listen to what I said. He cut me off during the exam, and told me that he knew what I had. He then proceeded to threaten me to do what he said, or he will take away my medication. I saw him three times and didn't get better at all. I wouldn't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010