Ratings for Dr. Marvin M. Slott

Dr. Slott was very very good with me and his assistance was great....pull my teeth and i had very little pain....Deloris j. wms.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Very caring and gentle. I had an abscess removed and implants inserted. He made time to see me without an appointment on a day I was having some pain. He and his staff are first rate.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Do not go to this oral surgeon if you you suffer from dentophobia! Not very personable and more concerned of his image in front of other patients. The procedure he was doing was so painful that I cried and moaned a little and he became very upset and warned me about patients hearing m He then proceeded to inject more anesthetic in cold blood on the roof of my mouth. Even the dental assistant was shocked.I think it was his way of letting me know, don't come back!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Had four impacted wisdom teeth removed in July 2009, just want to say that this doctor is amazing, his RN Lisa is the best nurse I have ever seeing, and all his staff was very pleasant. After my surgery I only had to take Advil for a few days, I defiantly recommend this doctor to all my friends.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Marvin M. Slott's Credentials

• Univ Of Maryland, Baltimore Col Of Dental Surgery (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal