Ratings for Dr. Keley J. Booth

I have been seeing Dr. Booth for a couple of months now. He has been nothing but amazing. He really takes the time to listen to you and get the root of the problem. I love the fact that I see him every time too. The office and staff have been fabulous as well! I have been extremely pleased with my experience and would definitely recommend Dr. Booth to anyone needing pain management. -Natasha W.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr Booth and Elite Pain Clinic staff are wonderful, kind and caring to their patients. Dr Booth is great- his services have relieved my back pain tremendously - he has done more for me in the last 2 years that 3 other providers could not accomplish in the previous years. I don’t want surgery, and Dr Booth has helped me achieve that goal by offering and performing spinal injections. When I go in for these procedures, his nurses make me feel comfortable and at ease while preparing for these procedures, and Dr Booth hands work wonders- I had a fear of a doctor messing with my spinal cord / vertebrae’s , but he does it that it doesn’t even hurt and I usually have relief when he says that I will. I would highly recommend this team of professionals.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2018

I had severe back problems after being in a car accident and had tried for years to deal with it. A coworker finally talked me into going to see Dr Booth. He listened to my concerns regarding being on pain meds and together we found other methods to treat my pain. I have had a few injections along with physical therapy, and I feel like a new person. I am so glad my coworker told me about this office!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I have pain in my knees and back. I was seeing another pain management doctor that had me on very strong pain relievers and injections that didn't work. I decided to try another pain doctor and found Dr Booth. I am so happy I found him. He was able to dramatically reduce my pain meds. I finally have pain relief after years of horrible pain. He has injected my back and knees which have really helped. The strength of my pain meds is a tenth of what it was. Dr Booth is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. He always explains everything in a way it is easy to understand and always answers all my questions. I never feel rushed and his staff is also great. If you need a good and caring pain doctor I highly recommend Dr Booth.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Keley J. Booth's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

UnitedHealthcare