Ratings for Dr. Shilpa Vaidya

I have seen her for the last 5 years - She is the best doctor ! listens and never seems rushed

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Went in for my annual check up and she ordered $800 worth of lab tests to be sent out to an out of network lab without my knowledge. Runs practice like a business, treats patients as customers. No knowledge or compassion. Stay clear...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

The office location moved recently behind a gas station with no signs off the road where they are located. There are several medical offices in the same location. I was late by 15 min and they refused to see me. All that time I was late, I was on hold for their phone line to be picked up my someone so they can let me know the exact location. No direct line to the office either. My last appointment with her a year ago, I remember waiting 30 min outside in waiting area and 1 hour inside the room for a 10 min visit. I did not refuse to see her when I waited 1:30 hours. There are so many other doctors and offices who are more customer friendly. I will not go back to this physician.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Best doctor ever for me. Very compassionate and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Very helpful, connected to me n my family. Excellent knowledge base

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010