Ratings for Dr. Sharon R. Roseman

I consistently complained about symptoms I was having regarding my GI system and she yelled at me saying they could be a result of over 100 different problems, and that she wasn't the person who could solve it. She also yelled at me for calling her. On the day of my procedure when I was vomiting uncontrollably prior to the procedure (this was one of my problems I was hoping to have resolved) she yelled at me for vomiting "for no apparent reason." I will continue to use Sewickley Hospital but I will NEVER return to Sharon Roseman's office again. It also took 3 1/2 months to get an APPOINTMENT and an additional MONTH to schedule the procedure.

Submitted November 1, 2015

very bad experience...... the staff were so mean and rude!!!

Submitted September 2, 2014

the stuff was terrible!!! They were rude and impatient. please avoid this office....worst experience ever!

Submitted August 27, 2014

Very friendly and did not hurry ...felt like truly cared

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Very intelligent. Right on things. One of the best.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Roseman is sincere, listens to her patient and is very effective in diagnosing. Her staff are professional and supportive. All questions are answered thoroughly. The office is clean, and comfortable. All phone calls are returned within reason. I am 100% satisfied with the treatment received from Dr. Roseman and her entire staff.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

doctor and staff were the best. can't say enough for them.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

she sits down with you and really gets persnal and gets to the bottom of the issues. very persoanable. knowldegable. polite. i've refered her to many friends.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Sharon R. Roseman's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med