Dr. Jerold D. Michaelson

Ratings for Dr. Jerold D. Michaelson

My brother had a cancer on his face and sent me to Dr. Michaelson. I have now gone for years and found the staff wonderfully receptive. Dr. Michaelson sees a lot of people, but he always covers every question I have and then some.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Worst doctor that I've ever gonne! WEll, let's start from the beguinning: my appointment was at 2:00PM, so as a first time patient I arrived earlier to fill out all the paperwork, but to my surprise the reception was closed and woudl only open at 2:00PM. The waiting room was packed though...so I got a little worried...Anyway, 2:00PM I sign in and 2:15 I come to the receptionist and ask how late is the doctor and she says: what do you mean? I say: Well, my appointment was at 2:00PM so he is already late 15min and you didin't even asked for my heath insurance card or my information...than she said that it's ok because they have a LOT of people scheduled for 2PM and the office is always very busy. Well, to shorten the story I SEE the doctor at 3:00PM he starts talking non-stop, doen't let me explain anything and leaves the room. I had 4 issues taht I wanted to talk t him and he only "addressed" ONE of them. I'M NOT COMING BACK EVER!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Arriving in a relatively full waiting room gave me pause, expecting to have a long waiting time (especially since I was a new patient) but this efficiently run office ran like a clock. Everyone was kind and informative while remaining well-organized and fast. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Michaelson for many years. His excellent knowledge of our dermatological issues and needs and their treatment is welcome. I highly recommend him without qualification.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Very fast - must have your thoughts together- but accurate with diagnosis....he discovered my skin cancer years ago before it fit the mold of "cancer" B/c of his persistance - I had it biopsied and removed and reconstructive surgery (on my face) - thank goodness - because it was cancerous!! He is great with kids too - my daughter has psoriasis - and he is terrific with her!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

I have seen him for many years now. He is fast, upbeat, thorough and always follows up reporting back to me with labs. Wish we could clone him...

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Michaelson is great. I have gone to him for many years, and he is a wonderful doctor. The previous post about other doctors he refers to find him to be always right was totally correct. I wouldn't go to anyone else. His office staff, however, is sometimes brusque and unfriendly. I guess with a doctor this popular they feel they don't need to be nice.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Fast, but good. He has more energy than people half his age and his office does not allot much time for a visit, but he is very good at what he does. He sent me to a surgeon, who was also quite good, and she told me that he's never been wrong on a patient he's sent to her.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

I've been using Dr. Michaelson for over 30 years. There's not a better dermatologist anywhere. He's respected by his peers, too; just mention his name to any derm in the DFW area, and see what kind of reaction you get.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

This doctor is the only one who really seemed to know what he was doing when it came to my skin infection. He's wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr. Jerold D. Michaelson's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1967)

Amerigroup