Ratings for Dr. Euger Lin

I'm a very nervous patient and Dr. Lin was patient and understanding throughout the whole process! I could not have asked for a better experience getting my wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Excellent surgeon. He removed the wisdom teeth on all three of my children. Smooth recovery. No complaints from the kids whatsoever!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Highly professional, with a good sense of humor. Two extractions with no pain at all.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

very patient, friendly and knowledgeable. definitely recommend him to others who need an oral surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Absolutely the best. Professional and excellent in his craft. I would recommend him to my whole family without hesitation. His professional advice is based on what is best for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr. Lin is knowledgeable, personable, and talented at his craft. His friendly and also personable staff made my greatest fear into a pleasurable experience. I would recommend him to family and friends, and thank him for making me feel better!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Very knowledgeable, professional and has excellent interpersonal skills. I would definitely recommend him for anyone requiring oral surgery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010