Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Haddad

Staff was friendly Dr. kept me waiting 45 mins Rude and condescending Got proper diagnosis for a rash, but NOT worth the headache

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

I would not bother if you have a real problem. Esthetically focussed; no diagnosis, etc.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

BEWARE. This woman is more concerned with selling her line of skin care products than truly understanding proper diagnosis & treatment of skin conditions. I won’t even use the title “Dr.” when it comes to her. Both of my elderly parents had horrible experiences under her care & have since switched to a new dermatologist. My dad was actually hospitalized in December because Lori prescribed a medicine that interfered with his heart medicine. The sooner this woman loses her medical license, the safer the public will be.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Worst place ever. Waited for 1.5 hours the first time to be seen. The second visit I waited for 2 hours and was never seen. Received a bill like I was seen, which I did not pay since I wasn't seen. Now they sent the fraudulent charges to collections and ruined my credit.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

If I could rate this Dr a 0, I would. She is a fraud. She'll make you wait hours for an appt, and if you leave cause you waited so long (2 hours in a waiting room is ridiculous) she charges you and your insurance for the visit. Do NOT go to this lady. She is Horrible.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Everyone that works there is scatterbrained. No one knows what's going on, and plan on waiting at least an hour past your appt time to be seen. I've been there twice and will never go back. Just to top it off, Dr Lori spent a total of 3 minutes with me. The rest of the time was with her undereducated assistants.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Had a full body scan and she told me I needed one mole removed. She removed it by removing a big chunk of skin, stitches were taken out too early and the wound reopened, requiring an additional follow-up. When that procedure was done, she told me I needed another mole removed, which she never told me I had to get removed after my initial consult and first removal. Why couldn't she have told me this in the first place and removed both spots at the same time?! The initial spot she removed turned out to be nothing, BTW, and I still have a huge scar one year later. Receptionists were both also rude to me and completely botched the billing procedure by not crediting my account for a payment I made and then charged me a late fee! Will never recommend nor return.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

My 16 year old daughter went to Dr Lori. Fist visit we waited an hour and a half even though no other clients were to be seen. Dr Lori told us it didn't matter what my daughter ate...greasy food doesn't cause acne. I thought that was odd but she is the Dr. She sold us all of her products and so it began...the downward spiral. My daughters acne got worse and I was charged for services that were not provided. It is still a nightmare for I am still receiving bills. I did file a BBB complaint and she never responded to them. My daughter stopped using her products and cleaned up her diet....her face started clearing up. Dr Lori's products made her acne worse. I wish I would have looked up her reviews before wasting time and hundreds of dollars. Don't waste your time and money.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Legitimately books 5 people per time slot... funny when there is only 1 doctor. Also refuses to give you real medications -- you have to take her homemade stuff that doesn't work.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Staff handles everything you barely see the doctor. She has no connections at hospitals and pushes her homemade 'recipes' instead of real medications. Billing is a joke at her office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Lori A. Haddad's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare