Ratings for Dr. Ronald C. Webber

Very helpful doctor. Saved me from crippling anxiety and living a nightmare. Went above and beyond to help wherever he could. Extremely genuine and nice dude who is easy to talk to and listens. Highly recommend this doctor. The only thing I can complain about is the office rarely answers their phone and it's not easy to get and keep an appointment because of accidental double booking. Staff is careless. Make sure you have extra medication on hand in case they don't answer their phone. Extremely frustrated with the process of getting an appt and medication refills when needed- gets extremely stress inducing when you can't get through to them.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Webber is compassionate, kind and helpful. Unfortunately, the same cannot*** be said of his office staff. The RUDE and abrasive woman that barely greeted me on my first visit was so busy berating a potential patient on the phone and rehashing the story with the other receptionist that she was irritated when I asked her a question. She proceeded to discuss the caller's personal and financial problems in front of me and then hung up on her! She then began counting down the number of hours left in her work day! Fortunately, Dr. Webber was much more amiable. Based on the groaning this SW woman made when he asked her to provide me with a form on my way out, she's as nasty to him as she is to his patients. There was another woman beside her that just cackled and supported her incessant negativity. It is such a shame because my belief is that Dr. Webber is quite good.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

This is the worst doctor with the worst staff. Terrible.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I have been visiting Charis Center for some time now. Dr. Webber has always been a true professional, he is very knowledgeable about my medical condition and has always comforted me with his bedside manner. Several months ago, I too noticed that the office staff was not very professional. They would often speak loudly, sharing details of their personal life that I'd rather not be forced to listen to. Fortunately, the last time I visited the office the customer service was significantly better. I am very pleased that this issue has been addressed and look forward to blossoming under Dr. Webber's care for years to come.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I had been seeing "Ronald" for a few years. One day I needed extra meds and he was furious. He let me go without any medication which is very unethical. And NOT legal. As far as his so called "staff" they are so un informed it would make anyone cringe.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Ronald C. Webber's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)