Ratings for Dr. James E. Haberman

Spent 3 1/2 hours in this office. That is THREE AND A HALF just because or gross incompetence his front desk staff. Office is completely dysfunctional. I would highly discourage anyone from using this office.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person disgusted by this jerk. He insulted my profession and my education and gave me an incredibly cursory exam. I'm a Neonatal ICU nurse, and he told me that I was "very lucky" to have my job considering "human resources put their neck out for you" and he told me that I'd "better not let them down." He then told me that it must be nice to "change diapers for a living." If I could have gotten up and left at that moment, I would have. What a jerk.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

This was the worst doctor's office ever. EXTREMELY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR. The staff is terrified he will belittle them. Most importantly your eyes are examed by a tech not doctor. I will never recommend or go back.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Haberman was very rude to me!!! His staff couldn't care less about my eye condition. I will NEVER go back!!'

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

He is a very rude and unprofessional doctor. He belittles his staff and patients and more often than not he's too worried about what his staff is doing than his patients... Just a terrible man inside and out.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

He is very unprofessional. I was appalled at the way he treated me; almost as if I was on his time for HIS services. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone unless you want the equivalent to Dr. Kavorkian.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I first started using Dr Haberman because he accepted my insurance. Of all the Dr's I have used I keep coming back to Dr Haberman because I have found I get the best correction. The staff is nice, but the wait time is way too long and the waiting room is always full.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

He doesn't do any of the work. He shines a light in your eyes at the end and sends you on your way. Never explains a thing about your condition, never even uttered the name of my condition. I only found out the name of my conditionI from my test results paperwork I demanded. Very condescending. Could care less about your concerns. He explains nothing. In and out as quick as he can. He doesn't work for his paycheck.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OFFICE STAFF AND PHYSICIAN. OFFICE IS MODERN AND SPOTLESS. THE DOCTOR IS PERSONAL AND FANTASTIC.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. James E. Haberman's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Union, NJ