Ratings for Nisha M. Jackson

Nisha is amazing! I would trust her with any problem I may have related to hormones. She and her staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I feel 100 x better since seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I was suffering for years with rash on face as a hair dresser it was miserable I've seen my primary til he said I can no longer help you see dermatology. I was told take a bleach bath. On my husbands prodding he said see Nisha Jackson within weeks I was cleared up on face. After suffering for years! She is my new and only doctor. If you want results she's your doctor. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I cannot say enough about Nisha Jackson and her team at Ventana Wellness! I saw her after a recommendation for menopause symptoms doctors kept labeling as "stress." Now that I have been treated for 9 months with hormone replacement and excellent thyroid management my symptoms have abated. Amazingly, my "stress" symptoms also disappeared. Dr. Jackson is the only person you should see for hormone regulation!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012