Dr. Gary M. RADEMACHER

Ratings for Dr. Gary M. RADEMACHER

I was scheduled to see the doctor & found out he is no longer part of this practice WLF!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I am always amazed with the exceptional care I receive at EVERY visit. The staff treats you like family and truely care about your health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have had chronic pain in my neck and back for years as a result of scoliosis surgery. I feel so much better because of the treatments and therapy I have received from Downtown's Healthcare. The chiropractic care and anti-inflammatory injections have really helped decrease my pain. Dr. Cook and Karen have been very thorough and caring. They go the extra step to make sure I understand everything and feel comfortable. Them as well and Daniel and the physical therapy he has shown me have helped me increase my energy and have definitely made me a happier person. The massage therapy has also contributed to my increase in energy. I was very nervous about my first visit to Downtown’s Healthcare but from the moment I arrived the ladies at the front desk were so friendly and kind and made me feel very comfortable. Downtown’s Healthcare is a fun environment. I always enjoyed my therapy. I cannot thank everyone enough for helping me the way they have. I feel like a new person. Downtown’s Healthcare has changed my life.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I absolutely love this place. Always above and beyond to make sure I'm feeling great. With my recent accident, they brought me in and did a full exam and truly made me leave there feeling like we are going to work together to get me better. Also, Dr Denise is an asset to the place and I just love her to pieces!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I woukd highly recommend Downtown Healthcare! Before getting care I had major hip pain & sciatica! I was in pain everyday & the pain would keep me fromgrtting a good night's rest! After a few sessions with Dr. Cook the hip pain was pretty much gone! I felt like I walked better & was definitely more conscious of my body posture! I am able to exercise more regularly now & able to be more active with my kids!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have had several accidents since 2007 and one serious neck injury at age 14. I would not be able to function, let alone enjoy a professional career without the maintenance program I use. I also want to give Downtown’s Health Care a huge thumbs up for the way they make the legal side of accidents much easier to get past with great results. They keep a complete baseline which proves critical to get correct compensation when the neck and back are not 100% and another accident happens. I don’t think I would have been treated fairly without the impeccable record keeping, experience, and professionalism shown by Downtown’s Health Care.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I look forward to my appointments! It's a great way for me to take a break from work, get some exercise over my lunch break, and leaves me feeling 10 times better than when I arrived! The staff is very friendly and willing to work with my hectic work schedule. I've been going regularly for 1.5 years and have noticed significant improvement in my range of motion in my neck and feeling more relief in my neck and hips. This has allowed me to focus better at work an school. Also, my awareness of my posture and pain has increased, so I notice when something feels "off" and can make adjustments to my posture while at work. I recommend Downtown's HealthCare to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014