Ratings for Dr. Van T. Ha

Practice/staff attitude is POOR. Brusque. Office advertises being open to 5pm but telephone system often forwarded to AFTER HOURS system after 4pm with a "Our office is closed message." There is no other way to get through to the office. Long delays to get an appointment. GREAT experience from Dr. HA once you see him. Overall experience marred by the telephone experience before and after getting appointments set.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I would use him as my general practitioner if I could! He diagnosed me immediately with a skin condition I have had for 10 years! No other doctor ever put a name to what I had! He also suggested removing a suspicious mole from my daughter. Two previous dermatologists had said to leave the mole alone. Turns out he mole was dangerous and if left alone, would have had a bad outcome for her. I am thankful to him everyday for that!! It does take a long time to get your new patient appointment with him, but well worth the wait even if you have to go somewhere else in the short run until you can get in with him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Doctor never available. Late! Staff is not polite. Above review were certainly written by the staff.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Ha for about 6 years now. He is one of my favorite doctors. He is an intelligent guy who is very proficient in what he does - he can identify something on your skin in 0.42 seconds (there’s no guessing, no "hmm, that’s interesting"). Also, he is one of very few that is still passionate about what he does, as in he still seems jazzed about skin, what skin does, ailments of the skin, etc. He answers all my questions when I'm there, and calls right back on the few occasions I've needed him between appointments. I highly recommend him as your dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Wow. A doctor who actually spends time listening to my concerns AND does a thorough skin exam. He is definitely a keeper.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Ha is an amazingly caring and knowledgeable doctor. I feel quite lucky to have found him, and although he is my dermatologist I have at times felt as if he cares for my overall well being more than any other health care professional I have seen.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Van T. Ha's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Oxford