Ratings for Dr. Cliff S. Blumstein

The staff solicited for legal advice at an uncomfortable doctors appointment. The doctor had car trouble and no one told me he was running late until it was 20 minutes past my appointment time during my lunch break. The staff and doctor are clueless and don't know what they're doing. No one speaks English - they're all speaking Russian the entire time. One of the worst doctor experiences.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have never used one of these sites before but after my poor treatment by the receptionist at Dr. Cliff Blumsteins I feel like I have to. I recently moved to New York from Ireland to work for a major financial organisation and wanted to enroll as a new patient as it had been recommended to me by my insurance company. I slowly explained to the receptionist my situation and that I wanted to enroll. The receptionist exclaimed to me very rudely 'I have no idea what youre saying lady so im gonna put you on hold!' . I have never had any problems with my accent before in America, and spoke calmy and coherently. The receptionist took me off hold after a couple of minutes and I explained my situation again to which the receptionist responsed 'if youre pregnant you dont go here you go to the other office!' her response was incredibly aggressive and condescending and I do feel that her level of service was based on my accent. I would not recommend for anyone to even contact this doctors office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Cliff S. Blumstein's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• Blue Cross Of California