Ratings for Dr. Josef G. Bieber

What can I say? Long waits, not very clean practice, he pumps you full of antibiotics to ward off any possible infection from his work rather than take the time to keep things clean. Doesn't bother to explain what he will be doing. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Got novacain to have a tooth pulled. He wasn't even paying attention and most of the novacain ran down my throat. I waited 15 minutes in waiting room and an hour in the examining room.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

My daughter had her wisdom tooth removed. The nurse told us that she would.be in pain once anesthesia wore off. Prescribed pain killer however she threw up after taking one. Held off contacting office as I thought we would get a follow up call later that day or next day before the weekend. My mistake no call from office and the poor kid could have probably used an antibiotic Check up return appt next week.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Wish I had read all these comments before I went I never would have brought my son. Everything said here was spot on and probably worse. Talking to him was like he could care less and pretty much forgot who you were when you came back for next appt. Never followed up on speaking to another Dr regarding my sons diagnosis and had us wait over a week for a return call. Just hope someone else reads this and doesn't make the same mistake, and whoever left previous positive message was probably a relative or staff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Beiber extracted four wisdom teeth from my daughter and one from myself he was very courteous and professional no problems at all I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

The staff are extremely rude and not curious at all. Every question we asked seemed to be a hassle and an annoyance to the young brunette at the desk. She also made unfriendly remarks and looks when handing in paperwork when we missed one question, making us feel like we were idiots. I myself am a receptionist and if I ever acted the way she did I would have been let go on the spot. We are very displeased with the service and I hope I never have to go there again, also hope that they change their attitudes for the sake of their business.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Very rough and unclean practices. Needs to improve his listen skills to put patients at ease.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

I had brought my son in to have 4 wisdom teeth removed. After he was finished I walked into the room where my son was. Needless to say he was feeling no pain. The nurse told me there was a piece of metal left in his mouth and that it was no big deal. The Dr. tried to get it out twice with no luck. The Dr. himself never came in and personally told me that he had left a piece of metal in my sons mouth. No phone call, nothing in the days to follow. On the follow up when questioned why he did not personally inform me of the incident he told me he thinks he told my son. OK he was in no condition to really understand the information and I was there in the waiting room the entire procedure...Why not tell me! I told him I think it was very unprofessional and his excuse was he was running around and he was sorry I felt that way. He told me there is no concern for it, that nothing will become of it. I hope this rating will help you decide what is best for you or your loved ones.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Wants you in and out fast. Overuses antibiotics. Not good on follow up

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014