Ratings for Dr. Frank E. Accardi

He is the best very nice .I like him as person who made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

He made a mistake in the prescription for glasses, but did not want to hear about it.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I am so glad I chose to come to this office when I needed to find a good doctor for what I fear was an infection in my right eye - staff was helpful and Dr. Accardi is just the best, great sense of humor on top!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

"Even though my husband and I have moved to Italy for years and we no longer carry insurance in the U.S., we still come home every year to see Dr. Accardi. He is so kind and very knowledgeable, it's worth the trip!"

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr Accardi is not merely a highly competent physician, but he brings to mind the doctors of my youth in his patience and caring. I have referred both family members and colleagues to him, as has my wife, and everyone has been extremely pleased. He is calm, reassuring and efficient in emergencies, cheerful and good-natured during routine visits. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

HEARTLESS UNCARING 3RD RATE ON A GOOD DAY IN OPERATING ROOM MAKES MISTAKES

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Accardi squeezed me in last minute and had a good 'bedside manner' but the receptionist in his office was rather rude, ripping a paper out of my hand and managing (within my 4 minutes of dealing with her) to make it seem as though I was stupid, a hassle and a waste of her time. As I waited, she seemed to treat other patients in the same manner.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Frank E. Accardi's Credentials

• Italian

• Univ Di Siena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Siena, Italy (Grad. 1979)

GHI