Ratings for Dr. John A. Sotelo

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor with my mothers sensitive female condition while in the hospital. Dr John Sotelo's sensitivity to her illness, by showing respect and tact during routine exams and procedures, helped a woman in her 70's feel comfortable and unembarrassed during her stay. He exhibited a calm, caring and responsive attitude through the whole thing. My mother was always looking forward to seeing him during his rounds. She said she wished she could of had a primary care physician that was a good as him. Thank you Dr. Sotelo.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I am thankful that I had Dr. Sotelo when I arrived at the hospital after having a stroke. His bedside etiquette was calming and kind. He really listened to what I was trying to say and answered my questions. He showed concern upon by discharge and also expressed a positive recovery which I took both to heart. He was honest and I appreciate that he dedicates his special gift to help others. Thank you, and not just on Thanksgiving Day.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. John A. Sotelo's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)