Ratings for Dr. Antony L. Graham

For years, I have had a reoccurring shoulder injury which has recently escalated. I have seen Dr Graham 7 times in the past 4 weeks. Though my shoulder still aches, I feel taller and centrally alined. I can turn my head, using my neck, not my whole body, both to the left as well as to the right. He adjusted my hips. Lengthened my left leg, procured a wonderful series of pressure releasing cracks along my spine. He also suggested several exercises that will strengthen my back muscles which in turn help keep my ribs from popping out. Everything in the body is connected. I feel I am on the road to recovery. Dr. Graham is a gracious listener with good instincts. He does not perform 'sneak' attacks on me. No quick and jerky adjustments that leave my head spinning. Though he is on a tight schedule, he does take time for me. The therapy treatments are soothing and helpful. I recommend this chiropractor and while I'm at it; I HIGHLY recommend seeing Kim Goodwin. She is the massage therapist at the office who does a wonderful job working hand in hand with Dr. Graham and the other chiropractors at the office.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Antony L. Graham's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med