Ratings for Dr. Mathew M. Avram

I saw Dr. Avram for Botox and filler. He was honest and told me what I thought I needed, I didn't there are a lot offices out there that would inject and take your money but not Dr. Avram. I respected his honesty and his staff were very personable

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I had restalyne silk done on my lips in may, I really wanted more fuller lips but dr injected mostly on the sides of my lips , it helped my mouth not look so droopy, but not much was left for my lips Im so unhappy with my results and feel its allready allmost gone. I didnt get a straight answer of how long it would last. 10 yrs ago I had him do juvederm and I was very happy with the results. Too much money for me to not be satisfied. Im going to haveto shop around next time I need it done again.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Highly recommend! I am very happy with my results and with the level of professionalism Dr Avram provided.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I was treated with Voluma by Dr. Avram at Mass General Hospital. He explained the procedure carefully and answered all my questions. He performed the treatments using a cannula which deceased my pain and bruising. I am very happy with my treatment and will see him again.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I saw Dr. Avram for Ruby laser freckle removal. I asked about the efficacy of the laser treatment and was led to believe that it works. After paying $125 and $150 for a consultation and test procedure, the Ruby laser did not work. I was not permitted to speak with Dr. Avram to ask him why it didn't work. I also asked if I could come in for a 2nd test procedure at no charge (because paying $150 twice for a test procedure is unreasonable) to see if it would work after a second time because I really wanted to have the procedure but they said no. I would never go here again or recommend this practice. Also, the price quoted over the phone was different from the price quoted in office.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have a big permanent scar from Mass General Cosmetic Derm. I was told by the doctor that the scar would go away and that I looked better than prior to the treatment. It's been 6 months and I am still scarred. The area of tissue bigger than a dime. The tissue is lined and recessed, discolored as well. When I approached the office a second time, they were bullying by implying that they did not make any mistake, but that I have a psychological disorder so am imagining this scar. I can remember one particular visit when while in the waiting area, I noticed that this same doctor had called Mass General Security up to t office in order to confront a petite female patient who was in the waiting area with her young daughter. I thought it was it was strange at the time and now realize that this practice is strange. If you want a big permanent scar in the middle of your face, then go to this doctor. I am tempted to report the practice.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

From personal experience, don't use this practice!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Excellent care from nurses to physician Took care of my issue with one treatment

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I was misled by this practice and now have scars from a procedure I had done there.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I had Dr. Avram remove a tiny spider vein from my face using the laser. I now have scars and one of the scars left a raised bump in the center of my face. The office doesn't care. I would never again use this practice.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Mathew M. Avram's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2000)

Amerigroup