Ratings for Dr. N. Brett Zemba

I started with [Dr.] Brett Zemba on August 19, 2015 and finally ran from him on February 3, 2017. During that time I was adjusted 38 times, most of which I felt like I did not need, but since the doctor said I needed it I went along with it. There were times Brett would palpate my neck for almost five minutes in order to find a spot that gave reason for an adjustment and while I was naïve to this in the beginning, towards the end of 2016 I began to become aware of this. In the beginning Brett said that the only side effect of over adjustment was nerve damage but as time went on and I began experiencing other symptoms which I felt like could be related to treatment and I began to do my own research. During that time I also started CranioSacral Therapy which allowed me to gain a different perspective. Using this therapy gave me more benefit than Atlas Orthogonal and when I mentioned this Brett he immediately took offense and said that if his treatment helped me that was all I needed. This was when I felt like Brett quit caring about me as a patient. He began to adjust me almost every time after that and every time I felt like I started to make progress forward that was hindered by another adjustment. While I will say that Brett has a excellent bedside manner and cares deeply for what he does, he is too much of a perfectionist. Since March 4, 2016 I have started seeing Toby Dorling in the same practice and am so much happier.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr. Brett is excellent in this field of Atlas Orthogonal, gentle, great bedside manner, and very carrying ! Would highly recommend !

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Great guy. Listened. Seemed to really care. Would highly recommend dr Brett.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. N. Brett Zemba's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2001)