Ratings for Dr. Peter Y. Hannoush

Very good endrocnolist, helped with my moms diebetes

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Long time diabetic. Been seeing him for awhile. A1c is not good. I asked him about new drugs on market to help and he dismissed them. No reason given. Assistant won't call in sript renewals. Says, "have them call me." Lazy.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

He is one of those doctors that never get back to you.. My mom was going to have her colonoscopy and she needed his help because since you cant eat solid food only liquid he was suppose to advise her on what to do. Well he never got back to her at all so she had to do this all on her own....luckily she remembered what he told her the last time she had to go for this procedure. That was so UNPROFESSIONAL. . If you need to ask him question he will answer them in the office but if you need to call him don't expect a respond back from him. Doctors are suppose to be there for you at any time of the day Well if you are expecting that from him Look For Another Doctor Who Cares

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I agree with all the other comments, he is rude, incompetent, and offers no help whatsoever.......I finally went to another endocrinologist, and immediately had good results. P.S. I am a nurse!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

While office visits go well, support is almost non existent. I had a prescription issue and numerous calls never got beyond the receptionist. Second incident. He sent me for blood work. the prescription must contain a diagnosis code for Medicare. The code was incorrect for the test. After several calls receptionist faxes new scrip to lab. I went to lab a second time to find he sent same wrong code again. Called office, very upset and they fax scrip again. I call ahead before going to lab this time and find out third scrip was same wrong code, again. That's it. I'm done. Don't bother. Not sure if it is doctor or receptionist but the result is the same. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Hannoush answered all my questions. He referred me to another specialist giving my health history (nobody before him was thinking about it). When he gets my blood test results he promptly calls me. If I have any questions I would like to ask him about it is really hard to get him on the phone since his busy schedule, but it is understandable. I sure he spends the same amount of time with al his patience. He is a great doctor. He would answer all your questions. He even explained my blood test results in detail with me not just rushing through them.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I was very disappointed in dr.Hannoush.I am hypothyroid and felt lightheaded for two month. When i got my blood work through PCP, i saw that i needed medication adjustment.I called and asked if he wanted to increase the doze and i got a call back from the receptionist in 2 weeks requesting my pharmacy telephone number.Good thing i got samples of increased doze through my PCP.I had to find another dr.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Well i would just like to inform you that i will see this doctor tomorrow 10/06/2011 first time. I will let yous know of my opinion on him. I read everyones comments and seen mostly negativity. With that said i take a deep breath and pray he is knowledgable about my type 2 diabities. I have been seeing my regular dr who has given me meds but will have to compare what this doctor has to offer me! Thank you- and keep you posted.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

He doesn't seem to acknowledge what you are telling him. I am a diabetic and am having neuropathic pain....instead of informing me what I can do he told me to go to a podiatrist. My ankles/feet swell..I was told to keep an eye on it. Am currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

I got overmedicated for few months and then the doctor realized about it. By that time i lost 15 lbs and was unable to sleep for more then 2 hours continuously. Any other doc in this condition would ask me to sto p the medication for a week and start on the lowest dose and then increase if required. But Dr. Hannoush asked me to take 50 mcg levothyroxine everyday. I am still feeling that I am overmedicated. Will see him last time and ask if he can reduce dose and if again I get the same answer I am not seeing him again.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Peter Y. Hannoush's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1992)

GHI