Ratings for Dr. Curtis G. Mann

my girlfriend went to go see doctor Mann because her hands were breaking out. this doctor met with her for a total of 2 minutes she told him all of her symptoms which had nothing to do with his diagnosis. so within that two minutes he flat out tells her you have syphilis and walks away! what kind of a doctor diagnosis somebody with a nasty STD without knowing all the facts?! First of all you have to do a blood test to diagnose syphilis you can't physically inspect it and say that's what you got. Syphilis is widely known around the world as the great pretender because it looks like many other rashes. I'm not even a doctor and I know that! My girlfriend and I in the past 48 hours suffered mental anguish looking at each other like we're a couple of diseases. She got her blood test back the results are in..... its negative doctor mann!!! my recommendation for this doctor is no recommendations stay clear of Him, he's rude, he's a liar and he definitely does not know what he's doing. patient beware! Horrible experience!!!! For my girlfriend and myself! I had to pay 160.00 to prove I did not have syphilis! I came back negative of course and Jody is negative also. I would like a formal apology from Dr Curtis G Mann to my girlfriend and myself in an email for putting us through this mental anguish without reason.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Curtis G. Mann's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1994)

Molina