Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Henne

great job ... quick fix! Dr. Henne was quick to diagnose my problem and offered exercise, shot and some medication instead of surgery!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Henne took care of my son a few years ago when his leg was broken very bad @ school. The nurses @ the hospital thought he had been in a car accident. Took my son 6 mnths to recover but he is now back to his normal self. All of Dr. Henne's staff were always very nice. I now go to him when I need him for myself or my family.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Henne has been able to manage my expectations in a very realistic way, providing me with all available options and working with me to determine the most convenient and appropriate plan of care based on my personal situation. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

I found Dr. Henne to be arrogant. His office staff was very courteous. I saw him for a shattered heel bone. I chose him because he could see me right away. He said he could do the surgery, but I wouldn't be able to run again and I'd probably be back to have my ankle fused. I told him that I was trying to see Dr. Radnothy and one other surgeon at Florida Hospital. He then just wrapped my foot up in gauze and horsewrap and let me go. He did order me a wheelchair, for which I was grateful. My daughter was in the waiting room along with a few other patients. The doctor was talking to his receptionist/nurse very loudly about me and said "give this guy whatever he wants. I'm not going to waste any more time on him." My daughter was not very happy to hear that. Again, this was in front of a room full of people. I eventually saw Dr. Dean Cole at Florida Hospital and he put me back together and said I would be as good as new in a few months and I would be running again shortly after that.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2010