Ratings for Dr. David Friscia

Lack of responsiveness from his staff, impossible to get answers to questions, overall a seeming lack of compassion and communication. Calls are not returned, appointments are cancelled without warning, no post operative follow through.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

When I first approached Dr. Friscia, I'd already had two operations on my right ankle. I'd been told by the doctor who performed the second operation that if a third operation failed, I might be looking at a below the knee amputation. To put it simply, Dr. Friscia had a mess on his hands. The needed surgery was far more than just a routine ankle replacement, and Dr. Friscia performed it flawlessly. There is no comparison between the X-rays of my right ankle now, and all previous X-rays. My new ankle joint looks and performs perfectly, with a much more solid replacement implanted by supremely skilled hands. Not only that, but Dr. Friscia also removed the bothersome bolts from the previous heel osteotomy, and artistically replaced the bent and misaligned six hole plate that held my badly broken fibula together. To say that I am satisfied with the condition of my ankle join now would be an understatement. I would recommend Dr. Friscia to anyone who has any kind of problem with their ankle. He's the best.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017