Ratings for Dr. Mark M. Williams

Best doctor in Panama City hands down with a first class staff.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Unnecessary surgery was avoided at this time. Thank You Dr. Williams!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have seen Mark Williams for not one but 2 frozen shoulders. It has been 4 yrs since he did my left shoulder and almost 20 mths since my right shoulder and i have full range of motion in both arms. My strength improves each day. Without these surgeries i wouldn't be able to pick up and play with my grandbabies (i am a young 44). Thank you Mark and staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

On site physical therapist. I did not need surgery a frozen shoulder. Almost back to 100 percent. I know others who he did their surgery with excellent results. He is thorough and a nice guy.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Doc Williams fixed my both shoulders with cuff repairs. Doing great. Thanks.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Conservative, excellent bed-side manner, caring, and Dr. Williams kept my husband going strong in a very demanding job for 12 years before knee replacement, nothing short of a miracle worker to our family. Will definitely use him again if needed, excellent orthopedic!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Mark M. Williams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in Panama City hands down with a first class staff."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience in treating my multiple injuries from car wreck. Highly recommended. "

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unnecessary surgery was avoided at this time. Thank You Dr. Williams!"

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super nice doc and office. Fixed my shoulder pain with scope. All better by 4 weeks. Discharged by 8 weeks. "

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome shoulder surgeon. Fixed my shoulder pain and stiffness problem completely."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Mark Williams for not one but 2 frozen shoulders. It has been 4 yrs since he did my left shoulder and almost 20 mths since my right shoulder and i h..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On site physical therapist. I did not need surgery a frozen shoulder. Almost back to 100 percent. I know others who he did their surgery with excellent results...."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc Williams fixed my both shoulders with cuff repairs. Doing great. Thanks. "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Conservative, excellent bed-side manner, caring, and Dr. Williams kept my husband going strong in a very demanding job for 12 years before knee replacement, not..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to him twice with 2 different problems. He was knowledgeable, provided excellent treatment advice and answered all my questions. "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled over 1300 miles to have Dr. Williams fix my knee...........I know from past experience that he is the best...."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was very pleased with Dr. Williams and the surgery he performed. The staff was great and friendly."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found Dr. Williams by great online reviews. He is a very competent sports medicine surgeon. Office has a nice sports feel to it with signed photos of athletes..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Being new to the area (and directionally challenged) I had some difficulty locating his office. I had to c..."

November 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2559385'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

March 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2559385'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 21, 2012
  • First Name changed from "MARK" to "MARK M."

April 8, 2012