Dr. Mark M. Williams

Ratings for Dr. Mark M. Williams

Dr. Williams is a great doctor. My husband had an emergency and he saw him the same day. He is very personable and knowledgable in his field, and he was extremely attentive to my husband's care. I would recommended him to anyone I know who is in need of a sports medicine doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

The only Orthopedic in Panama City I would trust!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

The best testimony regarding Dr. Mark Williams' competencies comes from an incident that occurred about 3 months after he had performed Carpel Tunnel surgery (CTR) on both of my wrists -- The dental hygienist who was cleaning my teeth asked if I had done anything new since my last visit. I stated that I had had CTR and showed her my wrists and said that the wrist pain was now gone and feeling seemed to be returning to my finger tips. After she finished my cleaning, she went out to the waiting room and offered my wife sympathy for having to live with someone who had Alzheimer's. The hygienist said that I told her that I had had CTR on both wrists but that wasn't possible since there were no scars. Dr. Mark Williams' results speak for themselves -- no scars and no more pain.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Williams is awesome!! He is never in a hurry and always makes sure you understand your problem and how to work to make it better and has never tried to push surgery on me or other patients.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I came to Dr. Williams after 4 months with no progress at another doctor. I am now healed and doing much better and felt confident during every step of the process.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Overall best orthopaedic doctor in the area. Fixed my husband's shoulder injury from a fall. Made him all better without surgery. Prescribed home stretching exercises that did the trick. Very pleased. Great office staff, too.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Williams has treated me and about 10 members of my extended family over the past 7 years. Fortunately, only 1 (husband's twin bro) required surgery and he says "Dr. Williams is the bomb" after fixing his long time shoulder problem with a simple outpatient scope with tiny scars that you can't see anymore. I would not see another orthopedic surgeon unless Dr. Williams recommending that person first. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Williams is a phenomenal orthopedic surgeon with outstanding bed side manner. Dr Williams achieves a very reputable goal of getting patients back from the reception area to their respected rooms in a timely manner for each patient scheduled. He spends adequate time with every patient to answer each question they may have, while explaining his treatment in a professional yet down to earth way. He is a very conservative surgeon that exhausts all options to treat his patients to the best of his abilities without surgery unless absolutely necessary. Dr Williams treats his staff in the up most respectable and caring way as he does with his patients. I would recommend Dr Williams to any of my family or friends to come feel "at home" with his staff and his sports medicine company.

Dr. Mark M. Williams's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Williams is a great doctor. My husband had an emergency and he saw him the same day. He is very personable and knowledgable in his field, and he was extreme..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The only Orthopedic in Panama City I would trust!!"

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best testimony regarding Dr. Mark Williams' competencies comes from an incident that occurred about 3 months after he had performed Carpel Tunnel surgery (C..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Williams is awesome!! He is never in a hurry and always makes sure you understand your problem and how to work to make it better and has never tried to push ..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Williams after 4 months with no progress at another doctor. I am now healed and doing much better and felt confident during every step of the proc..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best orthopedic surgeon! I would recommend Dr. Williams to anyone! Very knowledgeable & compassionate."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best orthopedic surgeon in town. Referred several of my co-workers who had shoulder surgery and all very pleased with results. "

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall best orthopaedic doctor in the area. Fixed my husband's shoulder injury from a fall. Made him all better without surgery. Prescribed home stretching exe..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Williams has treated me and about 10 members of my extended family over the past 7 years. Fortunately, only 1 (husband's twin bro) required surgery and he s..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Williams is a phenomenal orthopedic surgeon with outstanding bed side manner. Dr Williams achieves a very reputable goal of getting patients back from the re..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Took care of my husbands shoulder pain with a stretching regimen. No unnecessary surgery needed. This is the best orthopaedic doctor around. Forever grateful f..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Out of this world orthopedic surgeon. Best bedside manner ever."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Williams took the time to answer all of my questions In great detail before and after my extensive rotator cuff repair. I would highly recommend him to any..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Williams is a compassionate, caring, conservative physician. He took the time to answer all of my questions In great detail before and after my extensive ro..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good experience working with Dr. Williams. Had rotator cuff surgery and now doing in-home physical therapy (more convenient and less expense than doing 3d party..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great physician & staff and overall excellent treatment team. They helped me get back to a higher level of quality of life. "

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in Panama City hands down with a first class staff."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience in treating my multiple injuries from car wreck. Highly recommended. "

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unnecessary surgery was avoided at this time. Thank You Dr. Williams!"

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super nice doc and office. Fixed my shoulder pain with scope. All better by 4 weeks. Discharged by 8 weeks. "

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome shoulder surgeon. Fixed my shoulder pain and stiffness problem completely."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Mark Williams for not one but 2 frozen shoulders. It has been 4 yrs since he did my left shoulder and almost 20 mths since my right shoulder and i h..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On site physical therapist. I did not need surgery a frozen shoulder. Almost back to 100 percent. I know others who he did their surgery with excellent results...."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc Williams fixed my both shoulders with cuff repairs. Doing great. Thanks. "

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Conservative, excellent bed-side manner, caring, and Dr. Williams kept my husband going strong in a very demanding job for 12 years before knee replacement, not..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to him twice with 2 different problems. He was knowledgeable, provided excellent treatment advice and answered all my questions. "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I traveled over 1300 miles to have Dr. Williams fix my knee...........I know from past experience that he is the best...."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was very pleased with Dr. Williams and the surgery he performed. The staff was great and friendly."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found Dr. Williams by great online reviews. He is a very competent sports medicine surgeon. Office has a nice sports feel to it with signed photos of athletes..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. Being new to the area (and directionally challenged) I had some difficulty locating his office. I had to c..."

November 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2559385'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

March 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2559385'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 21, 2012
  • First Name changed from "MARK" to "MARK M."

April 8, 2012