Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Grossman

Came in to see Dr. Grossman in April 2017 after having back surgery in 2013. That surgery did not help me at all. Since seeing Dr. Grossman and having surgery I have my life back to a somewhat normal place. To not have pain is the most wonderful feeling. Wouldn't be to this point if it weren't for Dr. Grossman and his great staff. Thank you!!,

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Before surgery I had trouble getting out of bed. At times I would have to crawl to the bathroom. At the time I had an HMO and they would not even take an x-ray. I changed my insurance and returned to S.C.O.I. So I could see Dr. Brian Grossman. After the surgery I was able to stop taking pain Meds in two weeks. I am now back to my normal life working in the yard and walking up to six miles at a time. I have very little pain now and on occasion I take one or two Tylenols in a day.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have had 2 back surgeries with Dr. Grossman, one in January and one in June. When I came the first time I was in very bad shape, I was unable to walk, sit, etc. The first surgery was successful but unfortunately I had another herniation on the same disk that required surgery. I am feeling much better, he and his team are attentive, supportive, and caring. My experience has been very positive and I am happy to recommend Dr. Grossman, Ms. Kirby and the rest of their team.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr.Grossman and staff are the best I've ever encountered. I just wish work comp would let them do their job. Love you guys.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Grossman performed a miracle on my back. Since I had my back surgery I feel as good as new. He is the most wonderful doctor and I am so honored and grateful that I found him. His staff is fantastic and the facility where the surgery was performed was phenomenal. It has been a long journey but if I had to do it all over again I would. I can not begin to tell you how thankful I am.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

My experience was just amazing! My surgery was at 7:30am I was home before noon, and although the first 3 days sucked a bit, after that my improvement was very rapid. I returned to work after 2 weeks, and the excruciating pain down my leg was gone. My back continues to improve every day, and other than a bit of stiffness in the morning I feel fabulous! I am extremely happy with the results and with the amazing care I received!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Is been 3 months since i got back surgery and im already feeling like new im back to been happy. I Will recommend DR. Brian Grossman to my Family and Friends...

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Great experience, I was really happy to be assigned physical therapy that nearly alleviated all of my symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr Grossman and has been great with taken me has new client and I have been waiting a very long time to see him again and now is my current ptp. Dr Grossman has been great with help me and make sure I best the possible care and has a great customer service skill and take time to work with you and explain and understand the pain that someone is going though. Also Gr Grossman Assitant Lesile Muiller has been very help and team player and Has been helping me get the care and help I need. A has going out of way to help get me and my health back on track and I will do what I can and get better. Dr Grossman and Leslie Muiller both should get a raise and or party for all their hardwork with me and Great way of helping out and Great Customer Service and Both of them care about the people that are coming to see them for help. I can say anything else they are both great and Pleae follow up with me on both of them. Thank you again Dr Grossman and Leslie Muiller

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Grossman has been my surgeon/doctor since 03/2010. He performed my C6 fusion on Dec. 3, 2015. He and his surgical staff were amazing. The pre-op through post-op experience has been excellent. His regular staff at the Thousand Oaks location are excellent. In the very beginning it was harder to get appointments however once I was a regular patient it was much easier. The fusion could not have been better from what I can tell. It took care of the numbness and tingling in my left arm. I can hardly see a scar on my neck. Dr. Grossman\'s surgical work is really excellent. Was very nervous about getting the surgery however very relieved after getting it. If you have to have surgery...Dr. Grossman\'s your guy!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Brian S. Grossman's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Centene