Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Grossman

Dr.Grossman and staff are the best I've ever encountered. I just wish work comp would let them do their job. Love you guys.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Grossman performed a miracle on my back. Since I had my back surgery I feel as good as new. He is the most wonderful doctor and I am so honored and grateful that I found him. His staff is fantastic and the facility where the surgery was performed was phenomenal. It has been a long journey but if I had to do it all over again I would. I can not begin to tell you how thankful I am.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

My experience was just amazing! My surgery was at 7:30am I was home before noon, and although the first 3 days sucked a bit, after that my improvement was very rapid. I returned to work after 2 weeks, and the excruciating pain down my leg was gone. My back continues to improve every day, and other than a bit of stiffness in the morning I feel fabulous! I am extremely happy with the results and with the amazing care I received!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Is been 3 months since i got back surgery and im already feeling like new im back to been happy. I Will recommend DR. Brian Grossman to my Family and Friends...

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Great experience, I was really happy to be assigned physical therapy that nearly alleviated all of my symptoms.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Dr Grossman and has been great with taken me has new client and I have been waiting a very long time to see him again and now is my current ptp. Dr Grossman has been great with help me and make sure I best the possible care and has a great customer service skill and take time to work with you and explain and understand the pain that someone is going though. Also Gr Grossman Assitant Lesile Muiller has been very help and team player and Has been helping me get the care and help I need. A has going out of way to help get me and my health back on track and I will do what I can and get better. Dr Grossman and Leslie Muiller both should get a raise and or party for all their hardwork with me and Great way of helping out and Great Customer Service and Both of them care about the people that are coming to see them for help. I can say anything else they are both great and Pleae follow up with me on both of them. Thank you again Dr Grossman and Leslie Muiller

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Grossman has been my surgeon/doctor since 03/2010. He performed my C6 fusion on Dec. 3, 2015. He and his surgical staff were amazing. The pre-op through post-op experience has been excellent. His regular staff at the Thousand Oaks location are excellent. In the very beginning it was harder to get appointments however once I was a regular patient it was much easier. The fusion could not have been better from what I can tell. It took care of the numbness and tingling in my left arm. I can hardly see a scar on my neck. Dr. Grossman\'s surgical work is really excellent. Was very nervous about getting the surgery however very relieved after getting it. If you have to have surgery...Dr. Grossman\'s your guy!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

The staff and doctor were above and beyond my expectations. The staff at the surgical center couldn't do enough for me it seemed. I had a wonderful experience and my recovery is moving along quickly. I would recommend the SCOI group to anyone who needs the services the group provides.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Ater having two missed laminectomies from Dr Michael Levesk at Ceaders Sainai, i went lookin for another Dr. Im 62 yrs old and worked in construction all my life. Ive had a sore back for some time. Dr Grossman was the first Dr who actually showed me my mri on the monitor in the examining room. And went over everything he thought was important. Well i had the fusion at L3-L4,L4-L5. After surgery still had the same pain i had before fusion. I begged for another MRI. When going to my mri I could not lay flat on the table. Ive been unable to lay flat or on my side since my surgery. I sleep in my recliner.. So not being able to lay flat on their table I called Claudia, his schedueler. And she said that she would get back to me soon because now i need heavy sedation to be able to get another MRI. Claudia did not return my calls for three weeks, i actually called and asked to talk to their office manager, I thought that might light a fire under her ass. Finally a week or so later , she calles and we had words about her incompitance not getting back to me much sooner, I was in a lot of pain as i stated on the numerous messages i left on her phone. I had the MRI and a week or so later Dr grossman looked at them, his back to me, and i told him that i was still in a lot of pain after 9 months. I simply asked him if there was something that WE might have missed or overlooked. Wooow, he turned to me and said there was nothing more he could do for me and wrote down two Dr names that are not even in my network. Before the sugery he mentioned that i might get some discomfort above and below my fusion. REALLY??? That like me telling you that if you drive your car at 90 miles an hour into that concrete overpass, You Might Scratch Your Bumper.. Things are much worse now than before. I would not recomend this bastard. I would highly recomend you look at as many Dr as possible that deside on the same problem and equal solutions. I feel my MRI is like RORSHACK ink test, they all see something different.. Get lots of opinions, the more the better. Now my wife understands what ive been thru with Dr. She has heard 15 different opinions from 15 different Dr. Remember, they are PRACTICING MEDICINE.. Got that Good luck to all of you, U R gona need it..

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I do not understand all the negative reviews. My husband and I met with Dr. Grossman 6/4/14 in his Thousand Oaks office and found him to be very pleasant and patient. I had many questions and wanted thorough explanations regarding the epidural he recommended on only one of my two herniated disks. He took his time and explained everything in non medical/technical language. At this point, I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Brian S. Grossman's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp