Ratings for Dr. Jamie K. Pietka

i cant say enough good things about dr pietka and the entire practice at lakeview medical in budd lake. i wish there was space to leave a longer review so i could detail all the ways they have gone above and beyond. i also love that its a family practice so myself, my husband, and my kids can all see the same docs. it took me a long time to find a dr that im happy with but dr pietka has definitely exceeded my expectations. my appts are never rushed and she really gets to know her patients, never judgemental, and always spot on with diagnoses and treatment. i will be repeating this review for the other drs at this practice. five stars for the physicians assistant, nurses, and office staff as well.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Jamie Pietka has demonstrated over the years to have excellent knowledge and an easy going personality.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Fantastic bedside manner. Knows her stuff, but also knows when to recommend a specialist. Doesn't just automatically throw medication at you. Remembers things about your last visit that even you don't! Takes the time to listen to your concerns, and discuss at length your treatment options. Despite this, she's always been on time. The only issue I've ever had was a delay in getting a prescription called in to the pharmacy. Absolutely brilliant. Even the men in my family adore her and wouldn't want to go to anyone else. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Pietka! I have been seeing her for over a year now and she properly diagnosed me and gave me the right treatment after 2 doctors seemed to overlook the obvious. She never overbooks and the wait time is always very minimal (5 minutes) and she takes the time to get to know you and listens to your concerns. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Jamie K. Pietka's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Champ Va