Ratings for Dr. Gabriel Rodarte

I was referred to Dr. Rodarte through my primaries office because I need a psychiatrist in my HMO that could take over my adult ADD care of 25 years with doctor in northern CA. My appointment was held via a live satellite TV feed. After a 1 hour wait I was taken to what looked like a storage room and was seated at a long table . Across the room was a TV on a tall metal stand that was connected to a live feed. Dr. Rodarte appeared on screen, verified my info and asked me a few general questions regarding my current medication and why I was taking it. He did NOT ask anything in depth or about any prior testing done by my doctor in N. Calif. Not satisfied with my answers and w/ no regard to the length of time I have been on my meds he told me he would not work with me nor write my prescriptions. The appt was over. There was no offer of assistance to help me find another doctor. If you don’t meet his criteria, forget about any help.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr. Gabriel Rodarte's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Healthnet