Ratings for Dr. Wesley Lewis

I have seen Dr. Lewis twice and both times, in a rush to hurry thru the appointments. He does not ask what problems I was experiencing and if I've concerns or questions while I was there, he quickly checked my shoulder cuffs, wrote some notes on my chart, asked me to make a follow up appointment and off he went to the next patient without extending courtesy to show he cared for his patients. With so many doctors to choose from based on my healthcare insurance plan in-network providers, if he did not show he cared and spent quality time to diagnose me, to offer options-recommendations or next steps to take; I did not feel I need to return to him as my time was equally valuable and important.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

A 3 minute appointment for flu like symptoms that were disregarded like viral. No prescriptions; get over-counter, which haven't been helping and that is why i was at the clinic. Had to ask for cough medicine, and for everything else. Not helpful. There was more help from Insta Care on the same day and definitely more attention.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

When I first went to this doctor (11 years ago), he had incredible staff and I thought he was a good doctor. Over the years, his staff has changed and not for the better. I think he has too many patients now and does not take the same care he used to. He is no longer my primary care physician. I think he's competent, but I have no confidence in his nurses or assistants. His scheduler was amazing, though.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Wesley Lewis's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup