Ratings for Dr. David Alessi

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Finally I can breath easily and I have Dr. David Alessi to thank for this. While I was having elective surgery to my nose, he was able to repair the deviated septum which was causing me so much trouble with breathing. I am astounded at the previous review to mine that makes such egregious comments about the good doctor. I find it hard to believe that any of it is true. He had a packed waiting room with patients waiting to see him. Sure I had to wait a bit, but sometimes waiting for the BEST is well worth it.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I was particularly interested in Dr. Alessi at the Alessi Institute and his method. I did my research of doctors in the area of Beverly Hills and found him to one of the best for my neck enhancement. Kudos to Dr. Alessi for addressing the problem.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Excellent Doctor--spends time answering your concerns. Md.s I know love him!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Alessi is one of the worst doctors I have even been to, and thats alot to say because I come from a family of doctors (my dad is an MD) and know that making mistakes is inevitable. I had a simple tonsilectomy procedure. I was 25 years old and expected it to be difficult. AFter 1 year, I still feel rough scars in the back of my throat, and constant pain. I wish I never performed the surgery with him. Sometimes i just sit and cry because I cant tolerate the pain anymore. I went back to him a few times in the past year,not only did he brush off the situation as nothing, but kept charging my insurance and sending home the bills. It is ridiculous to pay for something where your doctor was at fault. His own associate in the office said he there's a piece of tonsil still left in my mouth.I heard he had a few cases per month where the surgeries go wrong.They say its because he performs the surgeries so fast.As well, his office staff was very rude and not understanding, Tnx for listening

Submitted August 2, 2007

Very knowledgable. He gets to the root cause of the problem, and is current on the medications and surgeries to treat patients.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Alessi was fantastic. My General Doctor was on vacation and I got an ear infection (swimmer's ear). He saw me right away and was kind, knowledgable, and fixed me right up. I can't write enough good things about him or his staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

I traveled across the country to have Dr. Alessi perform elective plastic surgery on my face.He is the best! It is wonderful to have people think that I am in my late 30's....I am actually in my 50's. My face looks natural. What an artist!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2005

Dr. Alessi, is great. I had many many sinus infections and surgeries do to blunt trauma to my face when I was a child. He did the last surgery and helped me greatly, not just for what I saw him for but as a human being. He took the time to listen, was kind, and very caring. I've sent many friends to him, and they've been very happy with him as well. He also helps those who don't have insurance while those individuals have been turned away by the rest.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2005

Dr. David Alessi's Credentials

Dr. David Alessi is the founder and medical director of the Alessi Institute for Facial Plastic Surgery. He is double board certified being certified by both The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and The American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Alessi’s experience, training, artistic hands and his desire to help people feel their best has resulted in thousands of patients choosing Alessi Institute for facial rejuvenation. He is widely respected with many patients traveling from abroad to seek his facial plastic surgery expertise. Dr. Alessi delivers the most natural-looking results through a variety of trademarked techniques and procedures he personally developed to reduce visible scarring and extensive recovery times for his patients. Dr. Alessi is also an expert facial plastic surgeon on RealSelf.

• Spanish
  • Russian

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)
  • Wayne State University
  • University of California, Los Angeles

• “Guide to America’s Top Physicians.” by the Consumer’s Research Council of America
  • Selected one of the nations “Top Doctors” by Top Doctors in America
  • Distinguished Service Award - American Academy of Otolaryngology Heritage - Who’s Who
  • Distinction for Biomedical Research - Deans Award for excellence in research and scholarly activities
  • Weil Award for best clinical investigation paper at the American Association of Neuropathologists meetings
  • Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Award for selection to and participation in Medical Students Workshop
  • Awarded Magna Cum Laude - Michigan State University
  • Graduate of Honors College and Lyman Briggs College
  • Phi Kappa Phi Honors Fraternity

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent physician and wonderful office. He really cares. His staff can't do enough for you and he explains everything in detail."

November 3, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(310) 734-0212".

February 27, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=5677'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014