Ratings for Dr. Andrew M. Ho

Dr. Ho is a wonderful doctor who always takes the time to address of my concerns. He never seems to care how about how many complaints I may have.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Ho has been my physician for over 20 years. He is more than a physician but a personal friend. He is most known for his work in the homeless community where he has worked with these patient for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I've seen Dr. Ho for over 15 years. He is kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable. I trust him with my health needs and would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent Internal Medicine doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Just a very compassionate doctor who takes the time to address all my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Andrew Ho is the most effective internist MD I have ever experienced. He listens patiently to all questions and thoroughly answers them, including solutions on each visit, even visits that last up to 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

He doesn't take patients seriously had to see another doctor

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I was fortunate to have my case transferred over to Dr. Ho. I had some stomach pain and he ordered a treadmill which confirmed that I could have had a heart attack. I was catheterized right away and am still alive to talk about it.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Ho diagnosed me with ovarian cancer 10 years ago. My obstetrician thought it was a UTI but when I saw Dr. Ho he ordered a CT scan and discovered my diagnosis and had me treated correctly. I have been in complete remission ever since!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. A. Ho is very caring, if you go in for problem A to problem Z he listens carefully and addresses problems with great medicine.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Doctor treated me for mono but when I did not improve after 6 months he did not further testing. When my disability company contacted him for work restrictions, he decided to tell them I was fine to return to work that day even though he hadn't seen me in 2 weeks. He never notified me and never responded to 4 voicemails or a written letter to his office from me asking why his diagnosis had changed. I am not with a new doctor who is treating me for Fibromyalgia.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Andrew M. Ho's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)