Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

Short and sweet, I couldn’t be happier with Dr. Kass! I met with him a few months ago to discuss the possibility of a neck lift. I knew from the moment I walked into the office, this place/doctor was the one for me. From the staff, to Dr. Kass, before and after care, and my results, everything was exactly what I wanted if not more! Dr. Kass is the crème de la crème of neck lift surgeons! Ladies, you will NOT be disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Kass by my optometrist. I found that with age, my eyelids were sagging and puffy, and I wasn’t happy with how I was looking. His office staff was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Kass is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. He addressed my main concern first, which was my upper eyelids, and brought the bags under my eyes to my attention. My procedure was quick and nearly pain free. I just saw him yesterday for my “after photos”. I am ecstatic with the results and progress!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I decided to give myself a gift for my 35th birthday. Since I was a young adult, I had bags under my eyes, it seemed like after I turned 25, they worsened. After meeting with Dr. Kass, I learned that they are called festoons, & can be hereditary, which made sense, because my dad had terrible bags under his eyes. It took one appointment with Dr. Kass and I knew right then that I was making the best decision I could for myself. I had received fillers from other doctors for that area, but that only seemed to make the bags worse. I just had my 4 month check up on Monday, and I am beyond pleased with my results. Dr. Kass surpassed my expectations, and gave me a new look, the one I always knew was within me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Approximately a year ago I walked into Dr. Kass’ office, and little did I know it would change my life for the better. I had spent the previous week researching for the best facelift surgeon in my area, and I found many great reviews about Dr. Kass. I quickly made an appointment with him and soon realized that I was making the best decision I had in a long time. I decided to move forward with an endoscopic forehead lift and facelift. I was able to get my surgery in the time frame I wanted and with what my work scheduled allowed. His office staff was always available to answer my questions, and calmed my nerves as the big day approached. After surgery I had nominal discomfort, with slight bruising and swelling. I followed Mary’s after care directions to a T, and was so glad I did. Dr. Kass said it was remarkable how quickly I healed! As I went in for my 1 year post op, I was amazed by my before pictures. I look like a brand new woman, with poise and grace. Coming to see Dr. Kass was the best decision I could have made! I am so much happier and smile so much more. The deep furrow lines are gone from my forehead, and my face looks like it did 15 years ago! Thank you to Dr. Kass for giving me back the confidence I always knew I had!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kass for the last 5 years for Botox to my elevens and crows feet. He is always a blast to see and makes me feel right at home. His office staff is always smiling and laughing, a very welcoming feeling. Dr. Kass has given me the self esteem boost I needed. He comes highly recommended from me for all your Botox needs.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

As a teenager, I did not take care of my skin. I wore too much make up and never wore sun screen. I was extremely self-conscious of my skin, I felt like I looked like I’m I was in my 50s, and I’m really in my early 30s. I came across Dr. Kass on Realself, and saw the wonderful results from his Croton Oil Peel. I was able to get in quickly to see him for a consultation. Dr. Kass was very honest with me about my skin, and I appreciated it. With his guidance and expertise, we both agreed a skin regimen to condition the skin, followed by a Croton Oil peel was necessary to get me to my desired results. I started the obagi kit with tretinoin and within a week I was already seeing a difference in my skin. A few weeks later I had my peel. I had no pain, and peeled fairly quickly. I just saw Dr. Kass for my 6 month checkup. I am extremely pleased to say that I look like a new woman! My skin looks soft and supple. The aging sunspots are gone from my cheeks, nose and forehead. Dr. Kass has given me back my self-esteem and made me realize how important skin care truly is. I couldn’t be happier with my results and wish I had only made this decision earlier!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I previously got lip injections and I wasn't happy with them. I did research and went to Dr. Kass. He performed lip injections with restylane. They looked great, exactly what I wanted! Absolutely love him and the work that he did. I will only visit him now for my procedures. Great doctor and great staff. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

This doctor is the best! I had a wonderful result from my Fat Transfer procedure. I cannot convey how patient Dr. Kass is explaining to me my various options and working in a budget that I could afford. He is such a kind and patient man!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Doctor Kass is an excellent doctor and individual. My eyelid was dropped to the point it was not only an esthetical problem, but a functional one as well. The surgery was risky, but Dr. Kass provided wondrous results! I'm really happy and grateful I chose him to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I am a 48 year old male and I am writing because I want to help others who may need services like I needed. I broke my nose when I was in my 20’s, resulting in disfigurement and leading to two rhinoplasties by supposedly excellent surgeons. Despite their credentials, these surgeries left me no more satisfied with the shape and the appearance of my nose than before these procedures. While considering (and dreading) the need for additional surgery, I read about the “nonsurgical rhinoplasty or nose job” and I tried multiple different fillers from supposedly excellent providers. It wasn’t until I first tried Silikon 1000 that I found my answer. Many doctors speak badly about Silikon as a facial filler but others have built their reputations on using this wonderful product. I tried several “gurus” (across the country) who are expert in the use of Silikon 1000 and they all were reputable and honest. But it wasn’t until I flew to Tampa and went to see Dr. Kass that I found someone who would truly listen to my concerns and who would use the Silikon 1000 to address my exact problems. He truly has an amazing artistic eye for the optimum cosmetic results. Other doctors I visited were good but he truly was the very best at addressing my needs and my concerns. I am so very happy with the results of what he has done for my nose. Now, I would not trust any other doctor but him to inject me with Silikon 1000! That is how highly I think of his skills and of his artistry! In my opinion, he deserves all of the rave reviews that he has received.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Multiplan