Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

As a teenager, I did not take care of my skin. I wore too much make up and never wore sun screen. I was extremely self-conscious of my skin, I felt like I looked like I’m I was in my 50s, and I’m really in my early 30s. I came across Dr. Kass on Realself, and saw the wonderful results from his Croton Oil Peel. I was able to get in quickly to see him for a consultation. Dr. Kass was very honest with me about my skin, and I appreciated it. With his guidance and expertise, we both agreed a skin regimen to condition the skin, followed by a Croton Oil peel was necessary to get me to my desired results. I started the obagi kit with tretinoin and within a week I was already seeing a difference in my skin. A few weeks later I had my peel. I had no pain, and peeled fairly quickly. I just saw Dr. Kass for my 6 month checkup. I am extremely pleased to say that I look like a new woman! My skin looks soft and supple. The aging sunspots are gone from my cheeks, nose and forehead. Dr. Kass has given me back my self-esteem and made me realize how important skin care truly is. I couldn’t be happier with my results and wish I had only made this decision earlier!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I previously got lip injections and I wasn't happy with them. I did research and went to Dr. Kass. He performed lip injections with restylane. They looked great, exactly what I wanted! Absolutely love him and the work that he did. I will only visit him now for my procedures. Great doctor and great staff. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

This doctor is the best! I had a wonderful result from my Fat Transfer procedure. I cannot convey how patient Dr. Kass is explaining to me my various options and working in a budget that I could afford. He is such a kind and patient man!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Doctor Kass is an excellent doctor and individual. My eyelid was dropped to the point it was not only an esthetical problem, but a functional one as well. The surgery was risky, but Dr. Kass provided wondrous results! I'm really happy and grateful I chose him to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I am a 48 year old male and I am writing because I want to help others who may need services like I needed. I broke my nose when I was in my 20’s, resulting in disfigurement and leading to two rhinoplasties by supposedly excellent surgeons. Despite their credentials, these surgeries left me no more satisfied with the shape and the appearance of my nose than before these procedures. While considering (and dreading) the need for additional surgery, I read about the “nonsurgical rhinoplasty or nose job” and I tried multiple different fillers from supposedly excellent providers. It wasn’t until I first tried Silikon 1000 that I found my answer. Many doctors speak badly about Silikon as a facial filler but others have built their reputations on using this wonderful product. I tried several “gurus” (across the country) who are expert in the use of Silikon 1000 and they all were reputable and honest. But it wasn’t until I flew to Tampa and went to see Dr. Kass that I found someone who would truly listen to my concerns and who would use the Silikon 1000 to address my exact problems. He truly has an amazing artistic eye for the optimum cosmetic results. Other doctors I visited were good but he truly was the very best at addressing my needs and my concerns. I am so very happy with the results of what he has done for my nose. Now, I would not trust any other doctor but him to inject me with Silikon 1000! That is how highly I think of his skills and of his artistry! In my opinion, he deserves all of the rave reviews that he has received.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I came to see Dr. Kass because of the wonderful reviews he has received on so many different websites. I can’t believe how nervous I was! I had never had anything done to change my appearance before and I had a million questions. Dr. Kass was incredibly patient with me and immediately put me at ease with having this procedure. We discussed various options to improve augment my lips and he encouraged me, since it was my first time, to use a hyaluronic acid filler such as Juvederm or Restylane since this could be dissolved away with a special enzyme if I was unhappy. But I wasn’t! I loved my new lips! So natural, so pleasing! Incredible! Next time, at Dr. Kass’ suggestion, I plan on starting Silikon 1000 injections as the best way to achieve permanent lip augmentation. I am so excited!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

For years I was embarrassed by my droopy, saggy neck and I had even tried Ultherapy as it was touted as a noninvasive procedure which would rejuvenate my neck. What a waste of money that was! Then I went to see Dr. Kass for him to inject Kybella into my neck. Maybe because of the marketing hype, I was sold on noninvasive treatments! He patiently explained to me that Kybella, although it was an encouraging new noninvasive treatment for neck rejuvenation, would not be the best option for me. He told me that this new product was approved to lesson the fat present just beneath the chin. And since my problem was more related to saggy skin than to fat, he advised a neck lift which he said that he could do under local anesthesia and with a few small hidden incisions behind the ears. I decided to have this procedure by him and it was completely painless! I noticed a HUGE difference even by my first postoperative visit! I am so glad that I found Dr. Kass and I am so glad that I listed to his advice. My neck lift, in his skilled hands, was very definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

One of my friends told me about Dr. Kass. She found him on realself and raved about his reviews. We both decided to go and see him together. The office was more than accommodating with our hectic schedules, and we received our treatment same day. Dr. Kass gave me Botox for my worry lines in my forehead and crow’s feet. He has this really cool device that shakes when he injects you and completely distracts you from any pain that I might have felt. I had a little bit of swelling but I used plenty of ice and it only lasted a few hours. Dr. Kass was sweet and didn’t waste any time, which I greatly appreciated. I will definitely be back for more.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I originally came to see Dr. Kass for what I thought was going to be just under eyelid surgery for eye bags. After meeting with him, he suggested that, while doing under eyelid surgery and eye bags treatment, I also do a fat transfer from my belly to my cheeks. That in addition to removing fat from the lower eyelids (with incisions inside so magically no scar!), what I also needed was more volume in the cheeks and in the under eye hollows and it would make a tremendous difference in rejuvenating my whole face versus having eye bags treatment alone. I went home and discussed this with my husband and we agreed that that the fat transfer would make a huge difference on me. I was able to get in for my procedure about a week later, and now I am currently 3 months out. I had very minor bruising and swelling, but my results are amazing! I look so refreshed and supple and I know now that it would have been a mistake to do the lower eyelids alone. Dr. Kass knew exactly what I needed and took the time to discuss it with me. Thank goodness that I listened to his advice! I’m so grateful to him and I am so glad that I found him and his awesome staff!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I have dealt with acne since I was in my early teens. I’ve been on proactive, tried every over the counter product imaginable and even had some laser treatments. After reaching my wits end, I did some serious research and came across Dr. Kass. After my initial consult, I was ready for treatment that day! The thing about Dr. Kass is that he doesn’t pull any punches and is very frank and very realistic about the chances for improvement. But his before and after photos truly speak for themselves. I had a deep peel and filler done to help with my acne scaring. I was unable to go out in the sun for quite some time, but it was well worth the wait. My skin has never looked better! The scars have diminished so much. The fine lines and bumps are almost all gone. My skin is amazing improved, so soft and smooth compared to before treatment. It brings me to tears to know that there is finally a treatment out there that works so well!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL