Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

After 40 years of teaching, I had finally retired and decided to do something for myself. I came to see Dr. Kass about my eyelids; they were starting to droop and causing me to look tired and angry all the time. I met with Dr. Kass twice, and I knew from the first visit that I wanted him to do my surgery. He was very open and honest with me and answered all of my questions. His office staff was great to work with and always so pleasant whenever I called. My surgery was only about an hour long and recovery was a piece of cake. Dr. Kass surpassed my expectations and the outcome of my surgery was exactly what I wanted. My only regret is that I didn’t come and see Dr. Kass sooner!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I just finished my last treatment of silikon with Dr. Kass. I started seeing him about a year ago and started this whole process. I wanted something permanent in my lips to make them fuller, but I didn’t want to have surgery. That’s when I found Dr. Kass on google. I read about Silikon 1000, and that it was a permanent filler he was injecting. I was worried that I wasn’t going to be able to get in for an appointment as quickly as I wanted too; however, his office staff surprised me when they explained that they offered night hours monthly and I was able to get in the same week! After meeting with him and learning about the process, I knew that this was perfect for me. I scheduled another appointment to come back and receive my first treatment. The best thing about silikon is that you can wait as long as you like in between treatments, and really allow it to take its full effect. Like I said before, I just had my last treatment (3 total) and I am so pleased with how my lips look! By taking my time in between treatments, it allowed me to look more natural and not overfilled and completely fake. I’ve sent 2 of my friends to see him and they both agreed, he’s the best!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Horrible experience! I went to Dr Kass for a eyelid lift consultation. First, the lady who performed my vision test didn't know what she was doing, was distracted by others who kept coming in the room and told me to be sure to do better on the 2nd test. Next I met with Dr. Kass who lacked social skills. He didn't feel the need to answer questions especially when I asked what the surgery would involve he told me to LOOK IT UP ON LINE!! It was a total money making scheme whereas he wanted me to come back for 3 more appointments to keep billing insurance. While he has the credentials, he also has deep pockets with no regard to your needs.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Facelift with Fat Transfer Dr. Kass and his staff have made this whole experience absolutely fantastic! I met with 2 other doctors before seeing Dr. Kass, and there’s a reason they say to save the best for last. Dr. Kass did not rush through my consult, and I really appreciated that. His office staff addressed all of my concerns and were so nice in answering any lingering questions I had. I knew immediately that he was the right surgeon for me. I booked my procedure the same day as my initial consultation with the doctor and was able to get it done a week later. (I figured it was now or never!!) Dr. Kass did a facelift with fat transfer and my outcome has far, far exceeded my expectations. He truly is a master at his art and I couldn’t be any happier. I no longer sag and have the youthful but refreshed look I wanted. Both the doctor and his staff really care about their patients. They went above and beyond to make sure I was healing properly and happy. This doctor and his staff are truly a class act!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Facelift with Croton Oil Peel Last year my sister in law had a croton oil peel by Dr. Kass, she had terrible lines on her face and after the peel she looked as smooth and tight as could be. I decided at that point that I needed to have this peel done. The decision was easy for me since she had already had it done and I saw what amazing results are achieved first hand! I did meet with Dr. Kass for a consultation to discuss further concerns I had about my face, and decided to go ahead and book a facelift and have the croton peel done at the same time. I felt like a pro during my pre and post op experience since I had already witnessed it before. Bruising and swelling were kept at bay by eating pineapple and taking boiron/arnicare prior to my procedure. Afterwards I slathered on the aquaphor to help with the peeling process and iced as much as I could withstand. I’m just had my 3 month check up with Dr. Kass and I was right on par! My fine lines and smokers lines around my mouth were gone; my face was no longer sagging. I feel and look like a new woman! Anyone who is thinking about doing this needs to see Dr. Kass, he’s the best!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Fat Reansfer with Eyelid Surgery After much research and several consults, I am happy to report that I am so please with the results from eyelid surgery and fat transfer! My cheeks are contoured exactly how I wanted them to be and I look so much more youthful under my eyes. I didn’t really understand the benefits of fat transfer until Dr. Kass explained it to me. And I am so glad that he did! I feel and I look like I am in my 20’s again. It is just unreal to me the amount of compliments that I’ve been receiving! Dr. Kass has truly worked wonders on me. The staff has made this process a pleasant experience and the surgery was a breeze.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Kass performed a lower (mini ) facelift along with a Hetter peel chemical resurfacing. I was very pleased with my results. I am 67 and feel that the surgery had taken years off of my appearance! Dr. Kass is professional, yet extremely personable and kind. He takes the time to listen and really explains procedures and outcomes. I also found that his office staff goes out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Kass for any facial plastic surgery procedures you might be contemplating!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I chose Dr. Kass to do my upper eyelid surgery based off his tremendous reviews and excellent credentials. I spent numerous nights doing my research before making my first appointment with him. Dr. Kass was very honest with me during every consultation and gave me realistic expectations. The office staff, Mary and Kate, answered all of pre and post-operative questions. The procedure went smoothly, they warned me that I wouldn’t remember much from the day and I truly do not. Afterwards, I had minor bruising, swelling, and minimal pain if any. The stiches came out a week later, I was very nervous about that, but surprisingly that was painless as well. Dr. Kass has corrected my dreadful drooping eyelids, and I can now see the beauty out there again! I no longer look sad and tired all the time. My friends and family have said several times that somethings different and questioned me, but they’re not quite sure what it is? I enjoy that I look natural and cheerful again! I just saw Dr. Kass and his ladies this past week for my 1 year post op. If I knew at the beginning of this process that I would look this good, than I would have done my research sooner. Thank you Dr. Kass! You’re the best!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Yesterday morning I came to see Dr. Kass for my 7 month post operative appointment. Seven months ago was the day that changed my life for the better. I saw Dr. Kass in June of '15 and explained that the next month was my 55th birthday, and that I wanted to go big or go home. It was time to make a radical change in myself and that I wanted my outside to match the inside of me. This was the best decision I ever made. I came in originally just for a face lift and croton peel, but after speaking with Dr. Kass and his sweet staff, I realized I wanted it all. I knew after the first consult that Dr. Kass was the right man for this tough job. He was very thorough answering all of my questions and concerns. Without hesitation I booked my surgery with Mary and Kate, who couldn't have been more helpful. They gave me all of the tips and tricks for pre and post operative care, ie eating fresh pineapple and to ice, ice, ice!! (Listen to these ladies, they know what their talking about when it comes to bruising and swelling!) Of course I looked like I expected to after my procedure. Bruised and swollen, however, I knew that the end result was worth any little bit of bruising and swelling. I saw Dr. Kass the day after my procedure, and again a few days later. It was so comforting to know that he and his staff care so much. I'd say that about 12 days later my stitches came out. Dr. Kass was so awesome and he had Kate hold my hand. That made it a lot easier. He said I was coming along wonderfully and that my peel was looking amazing! I saw him periodically between then and now, but let me fast forward to current day. After seeing the amazing Dr. Kass yesterday, I can truly say that he corrected all of my concerns. My face looks more youthful and subtle. My eyebrows and eyelids are no longer drooping with excess skin and fat, and my skin looks smoother than a baby's bottom! I have said goodbye to fine lines! As my husband would say, I no longer look like the wicked witch of the west! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the amazingly talented Dr. Kass and his staff of angels! You guys are all truly great!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I heard about Dr. Kass from my friend’s mother. She has seen him many times for Botox, and said he would be able to help me with my under eye bags. I took her advice and made an appointment with him. Dr. Kass and his staff were all so friendly and helpful. At forty, I thought I might be too young to have surgery. But he gave me realistic expectations and understood how I felt about the bags. They made me look and feel older than I was. Shortly after meeting with Dr. Kass I scheduled my surgery. The surgical coordinator made sure the paperwork was a breeze, and she was very willing to work with my schedule. The procedure went as smooth as could be, and I had no pain or complaints. Of course there was bruising and swelling, but it went away fast. (Follow Dr. Kass’ office staff advice on post-operative care, it really helped me!!) I just saw Dr. Kass for my 4 month post op, and I am thrilled with my results! Everyone keeps telling me how refreshed I look, and they ask what I’ve done! I look natural and youthful. Dr. Kass gave me back my pleasant appearance!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 40 years of teaching, I had finally retired and decided to do something for myself. I came to see Dr. Kass about my eyelids; they were starting to droop a..."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just finished my last treatment of silikon with Dr. Kass. I started seeing him about a year ago and started this whole process. I wanted something permanent ..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience! I went to Dr Kass for a eyelid lift consultation. First, the lady who performed my vision test didn't know what she was doing, was distrac..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Facelift with Fat Transfer Dr. Kass and his staff have made this whole experience absolutely fantastic! I met with 2 other doctors before seeing Dr. Kass, and ..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Facelift with Croton Oil Peel Last year my sister in law had a croton oil peel by Dr. Kass, she had terrible lines on her face and after the peel she looked as..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fat Reansfer with Eyelid Surgery After much research and several consults, I am happy to report that I am so please with the results from eyelid surgery and fat..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kass performed a lower (mini ) facelift along with a Hetter peel chemical resurfacing. I was very pleased with my results. I am 67 and feel that the surgery..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Kass to do my upper eyelid surgery based off his tremendous reviews and excellent credentials. I spent numerous nights doing my research before maki..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yesterday morning I came to see Dr. Kass for my 7 month post operative appointment. Seven months ago was the day that changed my life for the better. I saw Dr. ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard about Dr. Kass from my friend’s mother. She has seen him many times for Botox, and said he would be able to help me with my under eye bags. I took her ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw a recent advertisement for Restylane Lyft while I was watching TV. I went online and did some research about it and that’s how I found Dr. Kass. I was abl..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just moved to Florida from Michigan, and I was looking for a new plastic surgeon to do my fillers. I found Dr. Kass online, and immediately made an appointmen..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I contacted Dr. Kass regarding my eyes several months ago. After seeing him for my initial consult, I was sold he was the doctor for me. He knew right away that..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am currently 60 years old, when I first started this process I was 59. I spent a lot of time doing my research on Dr. Kass, reading his reviews, meeting with ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kass is a master surgeon, a doctor to the doctors. As a physician myself I am critical about my own care and could not be happier with Dr. Kass' expertise...."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My youngest had just graduated college, and after doing everything for my kids my whole life, I decided it was time to do something for myself. I found Dr. Kass..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an injury to my eye many years ago and recently there were changes. The lid was not closing properly allowing debris, soap and other irritants to accumul..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been coming to see Dr. Kass for 3 years now. I usually have Restylane injected into my lips, and maybe a little bit of Botox depending on my mood. However,..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in my late 40s and I work with the public. I was starting to feel like I couldn't be seen by my clients due to this terrible turkey neck I had! I was start..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 2 years now since I first saw Dr. Kass for a consultation. My wife was always telling me that I looked grumpy or mad all the time, even when I didn'..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Life long Acne Scars now all gone! All my life I have dealt with Acne and acne scaring. I've tried every product under the sun from over the counter to prescri..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best Eyelid Surgeon Anywhere! I started thinking about having my lower eyelids done when I turned 39. I figured it could be my 40th birthday present to myself...."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been coming to Dr. Kass since 2002. He's been giving me botox every 6 months since. I love him and his staff!!"

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been almost a year since I first started this whole process. I saw dr. Kass for consultation for a face and neck lift. I was hesitant and nervous at first,..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kass performed acne scar treatment on me. He was very thorough in the consultation and surpassed my expectations of my results! The office staff is very fri..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Made me feel very relaxed. Great bedside manner and knowledge of procedure"

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding professional service and patient care. Great and caring staff."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was a pleasure to deal with the staff at the office as well as the staff at the surgery center."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I originally found Dr. Kass on another website called real self. After reading several reviews and seeing his photos, I made an appointment to meet with him for..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Kass for a consultation concerning my eyes. I was sick of looking tired and sad all the time. After several consults, and after seriously reading thro..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Kass for Botox and Fillers on my nasolabial folds. I feel that Dr. Kass is well rounded and educated when it comes to the latest trends and t..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very satisfied with the quality of care I received from Dr. Kass and his staff. My eye surgery went very smooth and left no scaring. "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kass is consummate professional, kind, caring with a gentle touch. I Highly recommend him to all. I had blepharoplasty revision and ptosis 6 days ago the ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. " BEWARE! Dr. Kass uses out dated methods of surgery, and doesn't understand what males a woman's face beautiful. He removed all the skin and fat around my eyes..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was anxious at first but all of the great reviews I read about Dr. Kass were true. I'm so happy with the results and the best part was out was PAINLESS...i h..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kass and his staff are superb! They surpassed my expectations! My eyelids look amazing and the bags underneath are completely gone. Minimal pain and bruising..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About 6 months ago, I got a facelift done with Dr. Kass. The doctor and his staff were outstanding in every aspect. His staff, Kate and Mary, were so kind and..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 30 years old, and elected to have 4 lid blepharoplasty performed. Since I turned 25, I feel that my eyelids started drooping, and that I appeared to have ba..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "loved the doc! he did an amazing job on my chemical peel!"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kass is very professional, kind and caring man, kind gentle touch. I Highly recommend him to all. I had a chemical peel and in two days all the wrinkles were..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best facial plastic surgeon in the Tampa Bay Area and in consulted with 5 others before selecting Dr. Kass"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lawrence G. Kass is a excelent cosmetic surgeon, skin and age expertise. He is very friendly, caring and very punctual."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kass did a great job and his office staff were very nice and helpful!"

September 18, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Ophthalmologist" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

October 11, 2012
  • 5 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

May 26, 2012
  • City changed from "ST PETERSBURG" to "St. Petersburg"

March 21, 2012