Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

I found Dr. Kass on realself, he had the most experience I had seen with Silikon and I have to say I was very impressed with his before and after photos. His expertise in lip augmentation with Silikon is amazing. I am now on my 3rd treatment of Silikon, and my lips are right where I want them to be! Dr. Kass is very knowledgeable and patient with all of your questions and concerns. Highly recommend him to anyone interested in Silikon.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Kass is an amazing surgeon. With one procedure, he took 10 years off of my appearance. The pain and downtime were extremely minimal. I highly recommend Dr. Kass and his staff for excellent results.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Kass is an excellent injector who knows exactly how to correct crow’s feet. I’ve seen him 5-6 times before for Botox, and he never disappoints. I am writing this review because in my last visit, Dr. Kass confided how stunned he was when he received a critical review from a patient he injected Botox on and how stunned he was to receive it even though he was confident that he did nothing wrong for that patient. He also confided that for the very few critical reviews he has received they are always unreasonable patients who come for injections and then demand their money returned as did this last patient. He said that the reviews from his surgical patients are almost uniformly positive and appreciative of his skills. I have always had the very best results from his injections and he could not imagine going to someone else! His staff is always friendly and nice, and greets you with a warm smile. Dr. Kass is always a pleasure, and I feel at ease with my face in his capable hands.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

For years, I had beautiful skin. I managed to avoid the skin ravages of puberty and hormones that affect so many people in their teenage years. Then in my early thirties, I began suffering from acne outbreaks. I had many, many visits to dermatologists and tried so many different creams and regimens. All to no avail! My acne outbreaks persisted and then progressed to deep and dreadful acne scars! I was too afraid to try Accutane because of everything I’d read about this medicine. But I think I tried every other thing on the market! Finally, in my early 40’s the active outbreaks began to subside. I was left with terrible acne scars which were so embarrassing that I dared not go outside without extensive makeup which resulted in only partial cover up of my appearance. I began looking into ways that I could improve my appearance. There was so much conflicting information on the internet. After one doctor promised that he could help me, I had several treatments with a fractional laser which ended up doing absolutely nothing! Then I found Dr. Kass. I could not believe how patiently he explained his philosophy on the treatment of deep acne scars and he explained that no one single treatment is best. Instead, he used a combination of procedures to achieve the best possible results. I elected to proceed with Hetter Facial Resurfacing, punch excisions where necessary, as well as subcision of select scars with Silikon 1000 injections. It has now been three months since my last injection and I cannot explain what a difference these treatments have made in my life and in my self esteem. Although I still see my acne scars, I know that they are about 80% improved compared to what they were before treatment. I am so indebted to Dr. Kass that these words of gratitude fail to do justice to what he has done for me. I would recommend that anyone who is embarrassed by acne scars see Dr. Kass for treatment. He is worth every penny that I paid him!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I came to Dr. Kass, not really knowing what I wanted. I just knew I was aging, and wasn’t looking how I wanted to. He listened to what I was concerned about, and between the two of us we came up with what I felt was an excellent surgical plan. I never felt pressured or rushed through my consult with Dr. Kass or his surgical coordinator. I came back one more time before I booked my procedure, and had decided to go with a facelift and eyelid surgery. Dr. Kass staff was very helpful with the scheduling process, and very willing to work around my work schedule. I followed the office staff’s suggestions of eating fresh pineapple, and taking an over the counter supplement called bromelain to help with bruising, and I am sure glad I did! Hardly any bruising and swelling wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be. I saw Dr. Kass yesterday for my 2 month post op appointment. After reviewing my before photos with him, it was beyond clear to me that I made the right choice in picking Dr. Kass as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I decided to go to Dr. Kass to receive Restylane in my lips. More than anything I wanted to go to a doctor who did the injections himself, rather than using an esthetician or nurse. Two of my friends go to him, and they are always very happy with their results. I was able to get in a few weeks after I called for a consult, and received treatment same day. Dr. Kass was very patient and very gentle and explained everything to me. My lips looking AMAZING! I wish I had done this sooner. There was very little pain, and swelling went away in a day or so. My lips look soft and sultry, just what I wanted! Dr. Kass and his staff of dolls are true sweethearts!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Kass and everyone at the office are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I was interested in botox for wrinkles in my forehead and am very happy with the results. I was in and out of the office in about 30 minutes, it could not have been more simple or convenient. I would recommend Dr. Kass to anyone and will be back myself!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

As a young teen, I had terrible acne, which of course turned into even worse adult acne. I spent a lot of time in the dermatologist office. This really got me nowhere. Finally, after years of battling acne, it went away, but I ended up with acne scars. I came across Dr. Kass on realself, and saw his amazing results from his acne scar treatment. I immediately made an appointment with his office. The staff was very friendly and accommodating with my busy work schedule. Dr. Kass was honest and very knowledgeable with treating my acne scars. He put me on a skin regimen for a few weeks, and then I had a hetter peel (a croton oil/modified phenol peel as explained to me by the doctor) with a silikon treatment. Results were almost immediate. My skin is much smoother and the scars are significantly less noticeable. I wish I decided to do this sooner. I have one more silikon treatment left with Dr. Kass, and I’m already considering what I can do next! Dr. Kass has a patient for life in me!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I received Botox on a regular basis in New York while residing there; however, I was having a hard time finding a doctor I liked here in Florida. I found Dr. Kass on realself and was pleased with his reviews. I made an appointment and have been a faithful patient ever since. I moved here 4 years ago, and every time I see Dr. Kass, I am pleased with my outcome. I receive Botox in my forehead, and he seems to have the magic touch!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Short and sweet, I couldn’t be happier with Dr. Kass! I met with him a few months ago to discuss the possibility of a neck lift. I knew from the moment I walked into the office, this place/doctor was the one for me. From the staff, to Dr. Kass, before and after care, and my results, everything was exactly what I wanted if not more! Dr. Kass is the crème de la crème of neck lift surgeons! Ladies, you will NOT be disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

GHI