Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

I originally came to see Dr. Kass for what I thought was going to be just under eyelid surgery for eye bags. After meeting with him, he suggested that, while doing under eyelid surgery and eye bags treatment, I also do a fat transfer from my belly to my cheeks. That in addition to removing fat from the lower eyelids (with incisions inside so magically no scar!), what I also needed was more volume in the cheeks and in the under eye hollows and it would make a tremendous difference in rejuvenating my whole face versus having eye bags treatment alone. I went home and discussed this with my husband and we agreed that that the fat transfer would make a huge difference on me. I was able to get in for my procedure about a week later, and now I am currently 3 months out. I had very minor bruising and swelling, but my results are amazing! I look so refreshed and supple and I know now that it would have been a mistake to do the lower eyelids alone. Dr. Kass knew exactly what I needed and took the time to discuss it with me. Thank goodness that I listened to his advice! I’m so grateful to him and I am so glad that I found him and his awesome staff!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I have dealt with acne since I was in my early teens. I’ve been on proactive, tried every over the counter product imaginable and even had some laser treatments. After reaching my wits end, I did some serious research and came across Dr. Kass. After my initial consult, I was ready for treatment that day! The thing about Dr. Kass is that he doesn’t pull any punches and is very frank and very realistic about the chances for improvement. But his before and after photos truly speak for themselves. I had a deep peel and filler done to help with my acne scaring. I was unable to go out in the sun for quite some time, but it was well worth the wait. My skin has never looked better! The scars have diminished so much. The fine lines and bumps are almost all gone. My skin is amazing improved, so soft and smooth compared to before treatment. It brings me to tears to know that there is finally a treatment out there that works so well!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I had a very complicated unilateral eyelid problem due to nerve damage as a teenager from chronic headaches and have undergone several previous procedures. The last procedure I had done went flawlessly and I have been doing extremely well since. It was a challenging case however Dr. Kass works wonders!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

After 40 years of teaching, I had finally retired and decided to do something for myself. I came to see Dr. Kass about my eyelids; they were starting to droop and causing me to look tired and angry all the time. I met with Dr. Kass twice, and I knew from the first visit that I wanted him to do my surgery. He was very open and honest with me and answered all of my questions. His office staff was great to work with and always so pleasant whenever I called. My surgery was only about an hour long and recovery was a piece of cake. Dr. Kass surpassed my expectations and the outcome of my surgery was exactly what I wanted. My only regret is that I didn’t come and see Dr. Kass sooner!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I just finished my last treatment of silikon with Dr. Kass. I started seeing him about a year ago and started this whole process. I wanted something permanent in my lips to make them fuller, but I didn’t want to have surgery. That’s when I found Dr. Kass on google. I read about Silikon 1000, and that it was a permanent filler he was injecting. I was worried that I wasn’t going to be able to get in for an appointment as quickly as I wanted too; however, his office staff surprised me when they explained that they offered night hours monthly and I was able to get in the same week! After meeting with him and learning about the process, I knew that this was perfect for me. I scheduled another appointment to come back and receive my first treatment. The best thing about silikon is that you can wait as long as you like in between treatments, and really allow it to take its full effect. Like I said before, I just had my last treatment (3 total) and I am so pleased with how my lips look! By taking my time in between treatments, it allowed me to look more natural and not overfilled and completely fake. I’ve sent 2 of my friends to see him and they both agreed, he’s the best!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Horrible experience! I went to Dr Kass for a eyelid lift consultation. First, the lady who performed my vision test didn't know what she was doing, was distracted by others who kept coming in the room and told me to be sure to do better on the 2nd test. Next I met with Dr. Kass who lacked social skills. He didn't feel the need to answer questions especially when I asked what the surgery would involve he told me to LOOK IT UP ON LINE!! It was a total money making scheme whereas he wanted me to come back for 3 more appointments to keep billing insurance. While he has the credentials, he also has deep pockets with no regard to your needs.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Facelift with Fat Transfer Dr. Kass and his staff have made this whole experience absolutely fantastic! I met with 2 other doctors before seeing Dr. Kass, and there’s a reason they say to save the best for last. Dr. Kass did not rush through my consult, and I really appreciated that. His office staff addressed all of my concerns and were so nice in answering any lingering questions I had. I knew immediately that he was the right surgeon for me. I booked my procedure the same day as my initial consultation with the doctor and was able to get it done a week later. (I figured it was now or never!!) Dr. Kass did a facelift with fat transfer and my outcome has far, far exceeded my expectations. He truly is a master at his art and I couldn’t be any happier. I no longer sag and have the youthful but refreshed look I wanted. Both the doctor and his staff really care about their patients. They went above and beyond to make sure I was healing properly and happy. This doctor and his staff are truly a class act!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Facelift with Croton Oil Peel Last year my sister in law had a croton oil peel by Dr. Kass, she had terrible lines on her face and after the peel she looked as smooth and tight as could be. I decided at that point that I needed to have this peel done. The decision was easy for me since she had already had it done and I saw what amazing results are achieved first hand! I did meet with Dr. Kass for a consultation to discuss further concerns I had about my face, and decided to go ahead and book a facelift and have the croton peel done at the same time. I felt like a pro during my pre and post op experience since I had already witnessed it before. Bruising and swelling were kept at bay by eating pineapple and taking boiron/arnicare prior to my procedure. Afterwards I slathered on the aquaphor to help with the peeling process and iced as much as I could withstand. I’m just had my 3 month check up with Dr. Kass and I was right on par! My fine lines and smokers lines around my mouth were gone; my face was no longer sagging. I feel and look like a new woman! Anyone who is thinking about doing this needs to see Dr. Kass, he’s the best!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Fat Reansfer with Eyelid Surgery After much research and several consults, I am happy to report that I am so please with the results from eyelid surgery and fat transfer! My cheeks are contoured exactly how I wanted them to be and I look so much more youthful under my eyes. I didn’t really understand the benefits of fat transfer until Dr. Kass explained it to me. And I am so glad that he did! I feel and I look like I am in my 20’s again. It is just unreal to me the amount of compliments that I’ve been receiving! Dr. Kass has truly worked wonders on me. The staff has made this process a pleasant experience and the surgery was a breeze.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Kass performed a lower (mini ) facelift along with a Hetter peel chemical resurfacing. I was very pleased with my results. I am 67 and feel that the surgery had taken years off of my appearance! Dr. Kass is professional, yet extremely personable and kind. He takes the time to listen and really explains procedures and outcomes. I also found that his office staff goes out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Kass for any facial plastic surgery procedures you might be contemplating!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL