Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

I came to Dr. Kass, not really knowing what I wanted. I just knew I was aging, and wasn’t looking how I wanted to. He listened to what I was concerned about, and between the two of us we came up with what I felt was an excellent surgical plan. I never felt pressured or rushed through my consult with Dr. Kass or his surgical coordinator. I came back one more time before I booked my procedure, and had decided to go with a facelift and eyelid surgery. Dr. Kass staff was very helpful with the scheduling process, and very willing to work around my work schedule. I followed the office staff’s suggestions of eating fresh pineapple, and taking an over the counter supplement called bromelain to help with bruising, and I am sure glad I did! Hardly any bruising and swelling wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be. I saw Dr. Kass yesterday for my 2 month post op appointment. After reviewing my before photos with him, it was beyond clear to me that I made the right choice in picking Dr. Kass as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I decided to go to Dr. Kass to receive Restylane in my lips. More than anything I wanted to go to a doctor who did the injections himself, rather than using an esthetician or nurse. Two of my friends go to him, and they are always very happy with their results. I was able to get in a few weeks after I called for a consult, and received treatment same day. Dr. Kass was very patient and very gentle and explained everything to me. My lips looking AMAZING! I wish I had done this sooner. There was very little pain, and swelling went away in a day or so. My lips look soft and sultry, just what I wanted! Dr. Kass and his staff of dolls are true sweethearts!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Kass and everyone at the office are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I was interested in botox for wrinkles in my forehead and am very happy with the results. I was in and out of the office in about 30 minutes, it could not have been more simple or convenient. I would recommend Dr. Kass to anyone and will be back myself!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

As a young teen, I had terrible acne, which of course turned into even worse adult acne. I spent a lot of time in the dermatologist office. This really got me nowhere. Finally, after years of battling acne, it went away, but I ended up with acne scars. I came across Dr. Kass on realself, and saw his amazing results from his acne scar treatment. I immediately made an appointment with his office. The staff was very friendly and accommodating with my busy work schedule. Dr. Kass was honest and very knowledgeable with treating my acne scars. He put me on a skin regimen for a few weeks, and then I had a hetter peel (a croton oil/modified phenol peel as explained to me by the doctor) with a silikon treatment. Results were almost immediate. My skin is much smoother and the scars are significantly less noticeable. I wish I decided to do this sooner. I have one more silikon treatment left with Dr. Kass, and I’m already considering what I can do next! Dr. Kass has a patient for life in me!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I received Botox on a regular basis in New York while residing there; however, I was having a hard time finding a doctor I liked here in Florida. I found Dr. Kass on realself and was pleased with his reviews. I made an appointment and have been a faithful patient ever since. I moved here 4 years ago, and every time I see Dr. Kass, I am pleased with my outcome. I receive Botox in my forehead, and he seems to have the magic touch!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Short and sweet, I couldn’t be happier with Dr. Kass! I met with him a few months ago to discuss the possibility of a neck lift. I knew from the moment I walked into the office, this place/doctor was the one for me. From the staff, to Dr. Kass, before and after care, and my results, everything was exactly what I wanted if not more! Dr. Kass is the crème de la crème of neck lift surgeons! Ladies, you will NOT be disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Kass by my optometrist. I found that with age, my eyelids were sagging and puffy, and I wasn’t happy with how I was looking. His office staff was very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Kass is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. He addressed my main concern first, which was my upper eyelids, and brought the bags under my eyes to my attention. My procedure was quick and nearly pain free. I just saw him yesterday for my “after photos”. I am ecstatic with the results and progress!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I decided to give myself a gift for my 35th birthday. Since I was a young adult, I had bags under my eyes, it seemed like after I turned 25, they worsened. After meeting with Dr. Kass, I learned that they are called festoons, & can be hereditary, which made sense, because my dad had terrible bags under his eyes. It took one appointment with Dr. Kass and I knew right then that I was making the best decision I could for myself. I had received fillers from other doctors for that area, but that only seemed to make the bags worse. I just had my 4 month check up on Monday, and I am beyond pleased with my results. Dr. Kass surpassed my expectations, and gave me a new look, the one I always knew was within me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Approximately a year ago I walked into Dr. Kass’ office, and little did I know it would change my life for the better. I had spent the previous week researching for the best facelift surgeon in my area, and I found many great reviews about Dr. Kass. I quickly made an appointment with him and soon realized that I was making the best decision I had in a long time. I decided to move forward with an endoscopic forehead lift and facelift. I was able to get my surgery in the time frame I wanted and with what my work scheduled allowed. His office staff was always available to answer my questions, and calmed my nerves as the big day approached. After surgery I had nominal discomfort, with slight bruising and swelling. I followed Mary’s after care directions to a T, and was so glad I did. Dr. Kass said it was remarkable how quickly I healed! As I went in for my 1 year post op, I was amazed by my before pictures. I look like a brand new woman, with poise and grace. Coming to see Dr. Kass was the best decision I could have made! I am so much happier and smile so much more. The deep furrow lines are gone from my forehead, and my face looks like it did 15 years ago! Thank you to Dr. Kass for giving me back the confidence I always knew I had!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kass for the last 5 years for Botox to my elevens and crows feet. He is always a blast to see and makes me feel right at home. His office staff is always smiling and laughing, a very welcoming feeling. Dr. Kass has given me the self esteem boost I needed. He comes highly recommended from me for all your Botox needs.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL