Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

I am a 48 year old male and I am writing because I want to help others who may need services like I needed. I broke my nose when I was in my 20’s, resulting in disfigurement and leading to two rhinoplasties by supposedly excellent surgeons. Despite their credentials, these surgeries left me no more satisfied with the shape and the appearance of my nose than before these procedures. While considering (and dreading) the need for additional surgery, I read about the “nonsurgical rhinoplasty or nose job” and I tried multiple different fillers from supposedly excellent providers. It wasn’t until I first tried Silikon 1000 that I found my answer. Many doctors speak badly about Silikon as a facial filler but others have built their reputations on using this wonderful product. I tried several “gurus” (across the country) who are expert in the use of Silikon 1000 and they all were reputable and honest. But it wasn’t until I flew to Tampa and went to see Dr. Kass that I found someone who would truly listen to my concerns and who would use the Silikon 1000 to address my exact problems. He truly has an amazing artistic eye for the optimum cosmetic results. Other doctors I visited were good but he truly was the very best at addressing my needs and my concerns. I am so very happy with the results of what he has done for my nose. Now, I would not trust any other doctor but him to inject me with Silikon 1000! That is how highly I think of his skills and of his artistry! In my opinion, he deserves all of the rave reviews that he has received.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I came to see Dr. Kass because of the wonderful reviews he has received on so many different websites. I can’t believe how nervous I was! I had never had anything done to change my appearance before and I had a million questions. Dr. Kass was incredibly patient with me and immediately put me at ease with having this procedure. We discussed various options to improve augment my lips and he encouraged me, since it was my first time, to use a hyaluronic acid filler such as Juvederm or Restylane since this could be dissolved away with a special enzyme if I was unhappy. But I wasn’t! I loved my new lips! So natural, so pleasing! Incredible! Next time, at Dr. Kass’ suggestion, I plan on starting Silikon 1000 injections as the best way to achieve permanent lip augmentation. I am so excited!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

For years I was embarrassed by my droopy, saggy neck and I had even tried Ultherapy as it was touted as a noninvasive procedure which would rejuvenate my neck. What a waste of money that was! Then I went to see Dr. Kass for him to inject Kybella into my neck. Maybe because of the marketing hype, I was sold on noninvasive treatments! He patiently explained to me that Kybella, although it was an encouraging new noninvasive treatment for neck rejuvenation, would not be the best option for me. He told me that this new product was approved to lesson the fat present just beneath the chin. And since my problem was more related to saggy skin than to fat, he advised a neck lift which he said that he could do under local anesthesia and with a few small hidden incisions behind the ears. I decided to have this procedure by him and it was completely painless! I noticed a HUGE difference even by my first postoperative visit! I am so glad that I found Dr. Kass and I am so glad that I listed to his advice. My neck lift, in his skilled hands, was very definitely worth it!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

One of my friends told me about Dr. Kass. She found him on realself and raved about his reviews. We both decided to go and see him together. The office was more than accommodating with our hectic schedules, and we received our treatment same day. Dr. Kass gave me Botox for my worry lines in my forehead and crow’s feet. He has this really cool device that shakes when he injects you and completely distracts you from any pain that I might have felt. I had a little bit of swelling but I used plenty of ice and it only lasted a few hours. Dr. Kass was sweet and didn’t waste any time, which I greatly appreciated. I will definitely be back for more.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I originally came to see Dr. Kass for what I thought was going to be just under eyelid surgery for eye bags. After meeting with him, he suggested that, while doing under eyelid surgery and eye bags treatment, I also do a fat transfer from my belly to my cheeks. That in addition to removing fat from the lower eyelids (with incisions inside so magically no scar!), what I also needed was more volume in the cheeks and in the under eye hollows and it would make a tremendous difference in rejuvenating my whole face versus having eye bags treatment alone. I went home and discussed this with my husband and we agreed that that the fat transfer would make a huge difference on me. I was able to get in for my procedure about a week later, and now I am currently 3 months out. I had very minor bruising and swelling, but my results are amazing! I look so refreshed and supple and I know now that it would have been a mistake to do the lower eyelids alone. Dr. Kass knew exactly what I needed and took the time to discuss it with me. Thank goodness that I listened to his advice! I’m so grateful to him and I am so glad that I found him and his awesome staff!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I have dealt with acne since I was in my early teens. I’ve been on proactive, tried every over the counter product imaginable and even had some laser treatments. After reaching my wits end, I did some serious research and came across Dr. Kass. After my initial consult, I was ready for treatment that day! The thing about Dr. Kass is that he doesn’t pull any punches and is very frank and very realistic about the chances for improvement. But his before and after photos truly speak for themselves. I had a deep peel and filler done to help with my acne scaring. I was unable to go out in the sun for quite some time, but it was well worth the wait. My skin has never looked better! The scars have diminished so much. The fine lines and bumps are almost all gone. My skin is amazing improved, so soft and smooth compared to before treatment. It brings me to tears to know that there is finally a treatment out there that works so well!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

I had a very complicated unilateral eyelid problem due to nerve damage as a teenager from chronic headaches and have undergone several previous procedures. The last procedure I had done went flawlessly and I have been doing extremely well since. It was a challenging case however Dr. Kass works wonders!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

After 40 years of teaching, I had finally retired and decided to do something for myself. I came to see Dr. Kass about my eyelids; they were starting to droop and causing me to look tired and angry all the time. I met with Dr. Kass twice, and I knew from the first visit that I wanted him to do my surgery. He was very open and honest with me and answered all of my questions. His office staff was great to work with and always so pleasant whenever I called. My surgery was only about an hour long and recovery was a piece of cake. Dr. Kass surpassed my expectations and the outcome of my surgery was exactly what I wanted. My only regret is that I didn’t come and see Dr. Kass sooner!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I just finished my last treatment of silikon with Dr. Kass. I started seeing him about a year ago and started this whole process. I wanted something permanent in my lips to make them fuller, but I didn’t want to have surgery. That’s when I found Dr. Kass on google. I read about Silikon 1000, and that it was a permanent filler he was injecting. I was worried that I wasn’t going to be able to get in for an appointment as quickly as I wanted too; however, his office staff surprised me when they explained that they offered night hours monthly and I was able to get in the same week! After meeting with him and learning about the process, I knew that this was perfect for me. I scheduled another appointment to come back and receive my first treatment. The best thing about silikon is that you can wait as long as you like in between treatments, and really allow it to take its full effect. Like I said before, I just had my last treatment (3 total) and I am so pleased with how my lips look! By taking my time in between treatments, it allowed me to look more natural and not overfilled and completely fake. I’ve sent 2 of my friends to see him and they both agreed, he’s the best!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Horrible experience! I went to Dr Kass for a eyelid lift consultation. First, the lady who performed my vision test didn't know what she was doing, was distracted by others who kept coming in the room and told me to be sure to do better on the 2nd test. Next I met with Dr. Kass who lacked social skills. He didn't feel the need to answer questions especially when I asked what the surgery would involve he told me to LOOK IT UP ON LINE!! It was a total money making scheme whereas he wanted me to come back for 3 more appointments to keep billing insurance. While he has the credentials, he also has deep pockets with no regard to your needs.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL