Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

I came to see Dr. Kass to have a Cancer removed from my lower eyelid. I expressed to Dr. Kass my concern for an excellent cosmetic outcome, as this was my face, and I was extremely worried about having a deformity or looking odd after my procedure. To be honest, I actually tried to cancel my procedure with him, not because I was fearful he wasn’t able to do the procedure, but I was extremely scared of losing my eyelid. It has been 4 months since Dr. Kass removed the cancer, and I couldn’t be happier with how my lower eyelid has healed. It’s completely seamless, almost as if the cancer was never there! I had previously seen two other well regarded oculoplastic surgeons in my area. No one seemed to listen to me or understand my concerns. Dr. Kass was the only one who truly listened to me and told me that he would do everything possible not just to remove the cancer but also to save my eyelid and provide me with the most excellent cosmetic results possible. I couldn't be any happier with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Kass and his capable hands to perform any type of plastic surgery, especially if you’re looking for the best cosmetic outcome possible.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I found Dr. Kass on realself. I have had restylane and juvederm in past experiences with other doctors, but wanted something permanent without having surgery. I saw that Dr. Kass was one of the very few doctors that offered silikon in my area. Because Silikon 1000 is permanent (which is why I wanted it), I knew that I wanted to find a genuine artist to treat me. And I did! I was able to get in fairly quickly for an appointment and received my initial injection same day. I have had 2 treatments of silikon so far and I am absolutely in love with how my lips look! He did tell me that it may take 2-5 treatments before I would achieve the result I was looking for. I am on the fence about having a 3rd injection, but he said I have plenty of time to decide that. A big thank you to Dr. Kass for creating such a work of art!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

I have always dreamed of having a nice voluptuous rump, and Dr. Kass made that dream come true! For years I’ve been doing squats and trying all the fad diets and exercises to try and make my backside appear how I like. The squats initially helped, but then like anything else, my body became used to them. I started doing research for butt implants, but to be honest they made me very nervous. Then I came across the procedure called a Brazilian butt lift. I found Dr. Kass was one of the doctors in my area performing this specific procedure, so I quickly made an appointment with him. Initially I was very nervous and scared to move forward with this procedure, but Dr. Kass put my mind to ease and made me feel comfortable. It was a long day but well worth it. I do not remember anything from the day of surgery except that. Recovery was a bit hard as I had to wear a garment for a while afterwards and had to avoid sitting on my butt as much as possible (I used a special doughnut shaped cushion), and I was also limited to exercise, but again, it was so WELL worth it. I just went back today for my 3 month checkup and I am thrilled with the results!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Kass by my dear friend Maureen. She has been going to him for Botox for years, and loves how she looks. I made an appointment to see him for Botox, thinking I could get it for the long lines on each side of my mouth. During my consultation, Dr. Kass kindly explained that the lines which concerned me are called nasolabial folds. He told me that Botox is not used for this and suggested the filler Radiesse for them. I was able to get the treatment same day. I had this done 2 weeks ago, and the results are dramatic, I’m like a completely different woman! It’s amazing what a simple treatment like this can do! Five stars all the way Dr. Kass!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I found Dr. Kass on realself, he had the most experience I had seen with Silikon and I have to say I was very impressed with his before and after photos. His expertise in lip augmentation with Silikon is amazing. I am now on my 3rd treatment of Silikon, and my lips are right where I want them to be! Dr. Kass is very knowledgeable and patient with all of your questions and concerns. Highly recommend him to anyone interested in Silikon.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Kass is an amazing surgeon. With one procedure, he took 10 years off of my appearance. The pain and downtime were extremely minimal. I highly recommend Dr. Kass and his staff for excellent results.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Kass is an excellent injector who knows exactly how to correct crow’s feet. I’ve seen him 5-6 times before for Botox, and he never disappoints. I am writing this review because in my last visit, Dr. Kass confided how stunned he was when he received a critical review from a patient he injected Botox on and how stunned he was to receive it even though he was confident that he did nothing wrong for that patient. He also confided that for the very few critical reviews he has received they are always unreasonable patients who come for injections and then demand their money returned as did this last patient. He said that the reviews from his surgical patients are almost uniformly positive and appreciative of his skills. I have always had the very best results from his injections and he could not imagine going to someone else! His staff is always friendly and nice, and greets you with a warm smile. Dr. Kass is always a pleasure, and I feel at ease with my face in his capable hands.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

For years, I had beautiful skin. I managed to avoid the skin ravages of puberty and hormones that affect so many people in their teenage years. Then in my early thirties, I began suffering from acne outbreaks. I had many, many visits to dermatologists and tried so many different creams and regimens. All to no avail! My acne outbreaks persisted and then progressed to deep and dreadful acne scars! I was too afraid to try Accutane because of everything I’d read about this medicine. But I think I tried every other thing on the market! Finally, in my early 40’s the active outbreaks began to subside. I was left with terrible acne scars which were so embarrassing that I dared not go outside without extensive makeup which resulted in only partial cover up of my appearance. I began looking into ways that I could improve my appearance. There was so much conflicting information on the internet. After one doctor promised that he could help me, I had several treatments with a fractional laser which ended up doing absolutely nothing! Then I found Dr. Kass. I could not believe how patiently he explained his philosophy on the treatment of deep acne scars and he explained that no one single treatment is best. Instead, he used a combination of procedures to achieve the best possible results. I elected to proceed with Hetter Facial Resurfacing, punch excisions where necessary, as well as subcision of select scars with Silikon 1000 injections. It has now been three months since my last injection and I cannot explain what a difference these treatments have made in my life and in my self esteem. Although I still see my acne scars, I know that they are about 80% improved compared to what they were before treatment. I am so indebted to Dr. Kass that these words of gratitude fail to do justice to what he has done for me. I would recommend that anyone who is embarrassed by acne scars see Dr. Kass for treatment. He is worth every penny that I paid him!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I came to Dr. Kass, not really knowing what I wanted. I just knew I was aging, and wasn’t looking how I wanted to. He listened to what I was concerned about, and between the two of us we came up with what I felt was an excellent surgical plan. I never felt pressured or rushed through my consult with Dr. Kass or his surgical coordinator. I came back one more time before I booked my procedure, and had decided to go with a facelift and eyelid surgery. Dr. Kass staff was very helpful with the scheduling process, and very willing to work around my work schedule. I followed the office staff’s suggestions of eating fresh pineapple, and taking an over the counter supplement called bromelain to help with bruising, and I am sure glad I did! Hardly any bruising and swelling wasn’t as bad as I expected it to be. I saw Dr. Kass yesterday for my 2 month post op appointment. After reviewing my before photos with him, it was beyond clear to me that I made the right choice in picking Dr. Kass as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I decided to go to Dr. Kass to receive Restylane in my lips. More than anything I wanted to go to a doctor who did the injections himself, rather than using an esthetician or nurse. Two of my friends go to him, and they are always very happy with their results. I was able to get in a few weeks after I called for a consult, and received treatment same day. Dr. Kass was very patient and very gentle and explained everything to me. My lips looking AMAZING! I wish I had done this sooner. There was very little pain, and swelling went away in a day or so. My lips look soft and sultry, just what I wanted! Dr. Kass and his staff of dolls are true sweethearts!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL