Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Kass

Yesterday morning I came to see Dr. Kass for my 7 month post operative appointment. Seven months ago was the day that changed my life for the better. I saw Dr. Kass in June of '15 and explained that the next month was my 55th birthday, and that I wanted to go big or go home. It was time to make a radical change in myself and that I wanted my outside to match the inside of me. This was the best decision I ever made. I came in originally just for a face lift and croton peel, but after speaking with Dr. Kass and his sweet staff, I realized I wanted it all. I knew after the first consult that Dr. Kass was the right man for this tough job. He was very thorough answering all of my questions and concerns. Without hesitation I booked my surgery with Mary and Kate, who couldn't have been more helpful. They gave me all of the tips and tricks for pre and post operative care, ie eating fresh pineapple and to ice, ice, ice!! (Listen to these ladies, they know what their talking about when it comes to bruising and swelling!) Of course I looked like I expected to after my procedure. Bruised and swollen, however, I knew that the end result was worth any little bit of bruising and swelling. I saw Dr. Kass the day after my procedure, and again a few days later. It was so comforting to know that he and his staff care so much. I'd say that about 12 days later my stitches came out. Dr. Kass was so awesome and he had Kate hold my hand. That made it a lot easier. He said I was coming along wonderfully and that my peel was looking amazing! I saw him periodically between then and now, but let me fast forward to current day. After seeing the amazing Dr. Kass yesterday, I can truly say that he corrected all of my concerns. My face looks more youthful and subtle. My eyebrows and eyelids are no longer drooping with excess skin and fat, and my skin looks smoother than a baby's bottom! I have said goodbye to fine lines! As my husband would say, I no longer look like the wicked witch of the west! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the amazingly talented Dr. Kass and his staff of angels! You guys are all truly great!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I heard about Dr. Kass from my friend’s mother. She has seen him many times for Botox, and said he would be able to help me with my under eye bags. I took her advice and made an appointment with him. Dr. Kass and his staff were all so friendly and helpful. At forty, I thought I might be too young to have surgery. But he gave me realistic expectations and understood how I felt about the bags. They made me look and feel older than I was. Shortly after meeting with Dr. Kass I scheduled my surgery. The surgical coordinator made sure the paperwork was a breeze, and she was very willing to work with my schedule. The procedure went as smooth as could be, and I had no pain or complaints. Of course there was bruising and swelling, but it went away fast. (Follow Dr. Kass’ office staff advice on post-operative care, it really helped me!!) I just saw Dr. Kass for my 4 month post op, and I am thrilled with my results! Everyone keeps telling me how refreshed I look, and they ask what I’ve done! I look natural and youthful. Dr. Kass gave me back my pleasant appearance!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I saw a recent advertisement for Restylane Lyft while I was watching TV. I went online and did some research about it and that’s how I found Dr. Kass. I was able to get in for a consult the same week I called, which we all know is rare for a doctor’s office! Both of the ladies I spoke to on the phone were very helpful and friendly. Dr. Kass was a real joy. He answered all of my questions and I immediately felt at ease. I decided to have the Restylane Lyft injected the same day as my consult. My cheeks are fuller and perkier than ever! The lines around my mouth,( I think Dr. Kass called them nasolabial folds?) have practically disappeared. I had hardly any bruising or swelling, and the treatment was just what I needed! I will be back for another treatment! I’m even considering Botox for my crow’s feet the next time I go to see him! Dr. Kass will be the only one I will let inject me from here on out!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I just moved to Florida from Michigan, and I was looking for a new plastic surgeon to do my fillers. I found Dr. Kass online, and immediately made an appointment to see him. I was only going in for fillers, until I actually took the time to talk about what was really bothering me, my eyes. They looked so sad and droopy, almost like that sad dog you see on the cartoons! Dr. Kass explained to me the procedure for both upper and lower eyelid surgery. I met with his scheduling coordinator right after seeing him, and I booked. I even decided to do a peel too! Surgery was a few weeks later, and I followed all of Dr. Kass’ pre op instructions to a T, which helped me in the long run because I had minimal bruising and swelling! When I came in for my surgery, I was nervous, but right away his staff of lovely ladies made me feel right at ease. The next thing I knew I was done and on my way home to recover. Dr. Kass called me the night of my surgery to check on me, which I thought was very sweet of him. He truly cares about his patients, which is nice to know! I am currently 3 months post op and I look and feel great! My eyes droop no more! I look jovial and youthful again. My skin is as smooth as a baby’s bottom! The age spots I frequently covered up are completely gone! I feel rejuvenated without looking like I had a lot done, and that was very important to me. I highly recommend Dr. Kass and his staff too!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I contacted Dr. Kass regarding my eyes several months ago. After seeing him for my initial consult, I was sold he was the doctor for me. He knew right away that my surgery was more than just another cosmetic result. I’m in my mid 40s and although my eyelids were sagging, I have what he called ptosis in my left eye. He performed both my procedures at once and corrected the ptosis. I healed quickly with minor bruising and swelling. My results are spectacular! He gave me back my youth and confidence that I thought I lost for good Dr. Kass and his staff are courteous, kind and professional. Anyone looking for the top of the line, needs to see Dr. Kass!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I am currently 60 years old, when I first started this process I was 59. I spent a lot of time doing my research on Dr. Kass, reading his reviews, meeting with him and his staff, checking out quite a few other websites as well as his before and after photos. Let me start off by saying, the doc is true to his word! I made my first consultation with Dr. Kass about a year ago. It was right after my birthday and I decided it was time for me. I waited a long time to decide exactly what i wanted to have done. Dr. Kass was very patient with me at every consult. He answered all of my questions, and his staff Mary and Kate were very helpful as well. I appreciated their honesty during this tough decision process. I eventually decided to do a face and neck lift with what he calls a hetter peel and I figured, what the heck, go big or go home, I threw in my eyes as well! Let me tell you ladies, I was bruised and swollen, but I followed his nurse's directions for post op care, and it was manageable. There was hardly any pain after the procedure. Dr. Kass told me that he couldn't make me perfect, but that he could correct what I was concerned about. He was wrong, in my eyes, I AM perfect! My face and neck no longer sag. You can actually see my eyes! No more excess skin weighing down on my beautiful lashes! Dr. Kass cleared up some minor sun damage and age spots with his hetter peel. My skin looks and feels so soft and subtle. I no longer have to spend 45 minutes blending my cover up to hide them. I am so pleased with my results. His office gals, Mary, Kate, and Lena, were all so kind and pleasant to work with. The day of my procedure they all made me feel so comfortable and helped me calm my nerves. Truthfully, I suggest meeting with Dr. Kass for any of your facial concerns, he truly knows what he's talking about!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Kass is a master surgeon, a doctor to the doctors. As a physician myself I am critical about my own care and could not be happier with Dr. Kass' expertise. He and his staff are amazing, caring and talented professionals. I highly recommend Dr. Kass for anyone considering cosmetic facial and eye surgery. My results are spectacular. I would not hesitate to return to his center in the future.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

My youngest had just graduated college, and after doing everything for my kids my whole life, I decided it was time to do something for myself. I found Dr. Kass on realself, and after reading through his credentialing and reviews, I called his office and eagerly made an appointment. I must say, right from the start that Dr. Kass and his staff were very kind and welcoming. There's a homey feeling upon entering the office. I first met with Dr. Kass in October, and had my procedure early November. Originally, I only planned on doing my Upper lids, but after meeting with Dr. Kass, he addressed several other concerns I had, and therefore I chose to go with my lower lids as well as a mini face lift. He spent more than hour addressing my concerns and answering my questions, I knew I had chosen the right doctor for me. His office gals, Mary and Kate, were as helpful, kind and as sweet as can be. They answered all of my questions and concerns that I had forgot to ask Dr. Kass, and they made me feel like I was special, not just your regular run of the mill patient. His nurse and med tech were just awesome. They made sure I was comfortable at all times, and that my family was able to take care of me and answered all their questions. The results I have received from Dr. Kass' procedure have exceeded my highest expectations. It's been a little over a month since my surgery, and I feel and look GREAT! The swelling and bruising only lasted a week or two. I had hardly any pain after as well. Sometimes, I have what Dr. Kass calls residual swelling, but its minimal. My eyes look bright and beautiful! My face no longer sags, and the best part is, I've been getting carded at the restaurants again! It's great to feel this young when I am as what my kids say is "old". Thank you to Dr. Kass and his superstar staff!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I had an injury to my eye many years ago and recently there were changes. The lid was not closing properly allowing debris, soap and other irritants to accumulate in my eye. I was concerned about my vision so I visited Dr. Kass for a consultation and was advised by him that he could help me. The office staff was professional and handled all the details, easily working around my schedule. I knew I was in capable hands with Dr. Kass from the initial consultation to my final visit. He was attentive, sincere and sympathetic. Most important, he listed carefully to what I was saying before making a final assessment of my needs. I can't imagine anyone asking more. The work is done, my lid now functions properly, and I couldn't be happier. Recovery was a breeze (so to speak) with no complications. I feel very fortunate to have found a Doctor as skilled, compassionate and dedicated to his patients as Dr. Kass.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I've been coming to see Dr. Kass for 3 years now. I usually have Restylane injected into my lips, and maybe a little bit of Botox depending on my mood. However, I was researching for something more permanent for my lips. I came across Silikon 1000, and thankfully Dr. Kass' office staff said that he did inject that. I spoke to Mary on the phone, who said that Silikon is done in a series of treatments, since it is a permanent filler, which totally makes sense! I've had 3 treatments now, and my lips are almost where I want them to be. Dr. Kass injects a little at a time, so not as to over fill (let's be honest ladies, nobody wants the duck lips!). Just like with the Restylane, I have a little bit of bruising and swelling, but it goes away practically overnight. I think I'm going to have one more treatment, and then I will be complete! I'm so happy that Dr. Kass is current with the times, and knows of an alternative treatment to Restylane. His staff has always been so sweet and friendly. The office environment is great! You can tell that Dr. Kass and his staff seriously care about the practice and their patients. I recommend him to EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Lawrence G. Kass's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yesterday morning I came to see Dr. Kass for my 7 month post operative appointment. Seven months ago was the day that changed my life for the better. I saw Dr. ..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I heard about Dr. Kass from my friend’s mother. She has seen him many times for Botox, and said he would be able to help me with my under eye bags. I took her ..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw a recent advertisement for Restylane Lyft while I was watching TV. I went online and did some research about it and that’s how I found Dr. Kass. I was abl..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just moved to Florida from Michigan, and I was looking for a new plastic surgeon to do my fillers. I found Dr. Kass online, and immediately made an appointmen..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I contacted Dr. Kass regarding my eyes several months ago. After seeing him for my initial consult, I was sold he was the doctor for me. He knew right away that..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am currently 60 years old, when I first started this process I was 59. I spent a lot of time doing my research on Dr. Kass, reading his reviews, meeting with ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kass is a master surgeon, a doctor to the doctors. As a physician myself I am critical about my own care and could not be happier with Dr. Kass' expertise...."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My youngest had just graduated college, and after doing everything for my kids my whole life, I decided it was time to do something for myself. I found Dr. Kass..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an injury to my eye many years ago and recently there were changes. The lid was not closing properly allowing debris, soap and other irritants to accumul..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been coming to see Dr. Kass for 3 years now. I usually have Restylane injected into my lips, and maybe a little bit of Botox depending on my mood. However,..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in my late 40s and I work with the public. I was starting to feel like I couldn't be seen by my clients due to this terrible turkey neck I had! I was start..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been 2 years now since I first saw Dr. Kass for a consultation. My wife was always telling me that I looked grumpy or mad all the time, even when I didn'..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Life long Acne Scars now all gone! All my life I have dealt with Acne and acne scaring. I've tried every product under the sun from over the counter to prescri..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best Eyelid Surgeon Anywhere! I started thinking about having my lower eyelids done when I turned 39. I figured it could be my 40th birthday present to myself...."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been coming to Dr. Kass since 2002. He's been giving me botox every 6 months since. I love him and his staff!!"

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been almost a year since I first started this whole process. I saw dr. Kass for consultation for a face and neck lift. I was hesitant and nervous at first,..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kass performed acne scar treatment on me. He was very thorough in the consultation and surpassed my expectations of my results! The office staff is very fri..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Made me feel very relaxed. Great bedside manner and knowledge of procedure"

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding professional service and patient care. Great and caring staff."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was a pleasure to deal with the staff at the office as well as the staff at the surgery center."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I originally found Dr. Kass on another website called real self. After reading several reviews and seeing his photos, I made an appointment to meet with him for..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Kass for a consultation concerning my eyes. I was sick of looking tired and sad all the time. After several consults, and after seriously reading thro..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Kass for Botox and Fillers on my nasolabial folds. I feel that Dr. Kass is well rounded and educated when it comes to the latest trends and t..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very satisfied with the quality of care I received from Dr. Kass and his staff. My eye surgery went very smooth and left no scaring. "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kass is consummate professional, kind, caring with a gentle touch. I Highly recommend him to all. I had blepharoplasty revision and ptosis 6 days ago the ..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. " BEWARE! Dr. Kass uses out dated methods of surgery, and doesn't understand what males a woman's face beautiful. He removed all the skin and fat around my eyes..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was anxious at first but all of the great reviews I read about Dr. Kass were true. I'm so happy with the results and the best part was out was PAINLESS...i h..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kass and his staff are superb! They surpassed my expectations! My eyelids look amazing and the bags underneath are completely gone. Minimal pain and bruising..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About 6 months ago, I got a facelift done with Dr. Kass. The doctor and his staff were outstanding in every aspect. His staff, Kate and Mary, were so kind and..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 30 years old, and elected to have 4 lid blepharoplasty performed. Since I turned 25, I feel that my eyelids started drooping, and that I appeared to have ba..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "loved the doc! he did an amazing job on my chemical peel!"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kass is very professional, kind and caring man, kind gentle touch. I Highly recommend him to all. I had a chemical peel and in two days all the wrinkles were..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best facial plastic surgeon in the Tampa Bay Area and in consulted with 5 others before selecting Dr. Kass"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lawrence G. Kass is a excelent cosmetic surgeon, skin and age expertise. He is very friendly, caring and very punctual."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kass did a great job and his office staff were very nice and helpful!"

September 18, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Ophthalmologist" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

October 11, 2012
  • 5 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

May 26, 2012
  • City changed from "ST PETERSBURG" to "St. Petersburg"

March 21, 2012