Ratings for Dr. Michelle Eisenberg

DON'T DO IT. You will wait hours. Minimum I have waited was 2 hours, even with a first thing AM appointment. Doctor seems nice enough but I called to cancel an appointment twice on the day before my appointment and no one answered and there was no voicemail (proof of calls on my phone). Found out they had left at 1 PM Friday. Called Monday (day of appointment) and they charged me $25 for cancelling same day. Called about it and they were rude and all but called me a liar. There is no Care here.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

She is wonderful. So caring and concerned about my well being. I have referred so many friends and my family to her. beautiful caring heart. She hugged me and reassured me so many times. I have seen three other specialists before her and they all missed the diagnosis. This is a top notch doctor. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have seen Dr. Eisenberg 3 times and totally like her but am very disappointed in her staff. My last visit was for 2:30 pm - I always arrive early but not sure why I do because this time I didn't get to see her until 3:45 and this was after waiting in outside waiting room, then (what I call) a "holding room" then in the final room to see the Doctor. I think they shuffle you around so you won't think about the wait. Staff members that take your blood pressure and weight are nice but all other staff members are very rude and if it weren't for liking the doctor I would not return. I am not sure if the issue is incompetent office management or maybe it is because getting into any Rheumatologist takes months and they know you need them.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

This was the absolute worst visit ever. The doctor was 3 hours late for an appt that I made 4 weeks in advance. The doctor offered no apology. She offered water therapy, and the drug rep for that company was conveniently there at her office with a gift basket for her. The Office staff is rude and unorganized. She spent 5 min with me after waiting the 3hrs to see her. We kept time on my phone and recorded the appt. she dismissed any symptoms I had and was accusatory. I had made an appt with a rheumatologist due to a positive on a ANA test by my primary and just needed to confirm if I have lupus. I have since found another doctor who has sent 2 request for my medical records and they have received confirmation that Eisenberg's office received them and they still will not release my records. The office manager said she was behind and even with a 2 week notice she did not have time to do them. What a shame the Hospital has a doctor with this work ethic representing them. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Michelle_Eisenberg/reviews#ixzz3kPFlD52d

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Don't ever go to this dr. Rude staff . Long wait time . Not worth my time or money

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Staff is quite rude, but sometimes its worth it for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I feel cheated every time I see Dr. Eisenberg. Total wait time is a wopping 2 hours and 50 min. One hour in first waiting room. Then when they finally call you back to check your vitals they put you in a second waiting to wait for another 45 min or so. Then the nurse comes to put you in patient room to wait ohhh another hour. Then when she finally walks in the room she sees you for 2-5 min.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Eisenberg is an excellent doctor, and I feel much better since she took charge of my care. However, her staff is incompetent, lacks knowledge, and is uncaring. Every time I go, my co-pay is different because the staff cannot figure out how much I have to pay. They never have my lab work in my file, and Dr. Eisenberg always has to leave out of the exam room to get a copy of the test results. Once the doctor asked one of the nurses to show me how to use the Humira self-injection pen, and she had the pen upside down during the entire instruction. At the end of the instruction, I told her the pen was upside down, and her response was to just read the instructions that come with the pen. Calling the office to ask a question or get information is useless because they never know the answer. I consider going to another doctor all the time, but Dr. Eisenberg is truly awesome at what she does.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

My first appointment with her I waited over an hour. When I was finally seen, she was very short. She did not make me feel as though she was interested in my situation. My follow up appointment was cancelled and re-scheduled. My next visit to her I waited to see her for over an hour, again. When i questioned her reception regarding my appointment, I was once again given short answers as if they didn't care. I was told there were three people ahead of me, nothing more. There was no customer service with them at all. I asked for my co-pay back and left.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Michelle Eisenberg's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal