Ratings for Dr. Manaf Saker

Dr Saker is highly accomplished in his field and a gracious gentleman with his patients.Assistants and staff are first rate,and treat patients with respect and courtesy

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr Saker and his team Exude so much knowledge and confidence!!! It is so comforting to feel like you’re going to be taken care of by a Master in his field. Love the facility, so clean, high Tech, well designed, great energy. I felt like I am in a spa. He is the real deal!!! I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Saker is one of *the best* doctors I've ever been to. I waited too long to get my wisdom teeth out. I was almost 28. Of course, I had a huge issue - both of my bottom wisdom teeth were partially impacted and sitting right on the nerves. There was a high chance that surgery would cause some kind of nerve damage, so we opted to do a coronectomy. I was extremely nervous, but he was patient and answered every single question (no matter how ridiculous) I had without flinching. I didn't want to hear likelihoods of issues that could arise, but his honesty was comforting. In the end, he wound up taking everything out and I did great. My recovery was moderately uncomfortable. He did a fantastic job. I seriously couldn't recommend him more highly. He is THE BEST.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I recently had surgery at Ridgewood Oral Surgery by Dr Saker. He impressed me by his knowledge and patience for my endless questions. Bed side manner 5/5, skill 5/5, staff 5/5. Amazing office, a true state of the art. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Saker and his team were incredible. From the phone call through the office experience with the team to meeting Dr Saker to the procedure to the follow up appointment; 10/10. I highly recommend them. State of the art technology in the office, Dr Saker has profound knowledge of his field, very kind, great bedside manners. Despite his very busy office, he gave us all the time we needed. You don't experience that level of excellence in medicine that often anymore.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I have recently visited Dr. Saker for the extraction of my wisdom teeth, and I have to say impressive is an understatement when it comes to him and his staff. From start to finish I was well informed of what to expect when it came to the enitre procedure, and his staff was supportive and ready to assist in any way they could. The time he spent with me going over the process and at that level of detailed reassured me that I was in good hands and a true testament to his knowledge. As expected my surgery went smoothly and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Dr. Saker and his staff are by far the best I've seen in the industry, and I would highly recommend him to anyone having oral surgery.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

If you need to have any oral surgery work done, Dr Saker is the man to go to!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I went to Dr. Saker to have my wisdom teeth removed and was very impressed by him and the entire staff. Everyone was friendly and efficient. Dr. Saker also took the time to explain all the options for the procedure and to listen to my concerns. I was very nervous at first but after the consultation I felt very reassured. The surgery went very smoothly and I was so worried over nothing. Thank you so much Dr. Saker!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Had a great experience at Dr. Saker's. He is the best in the area. Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have great respect and regard for Dr. Saker and his team. I am a medical professional, I have never been to an office so efficient and on top of things. The surgeons, the surgical staff, the business office and the reception. I felt well cared for from the moment I called to make an appointment to the moment I was discharged. Dr. Saker was compassionate and knowledgeable and genuine. His skill level is unparalleled. I have a rather complex medical history that lead two other surgeons to deny me as a patient. He spent an extensive amount of time with me explaining and planning my surgical treatment. I barely had any pain afterwards. That was truly remarkable considering my condition. Dr. Saker was recommended to me by my internist, my dentist and my neighbor who had surgery by him. I figured he has to know what he is doing, and he does. Dr. Saker’s business staff then worked tirelessly to maximize on my insurance benefits from both Medical and dental plans. I strongly recommend them without any reservations.

Dr. Manaf Saker's Credentials