Ratings for Dr. Manaf Saker

I recently had surgery at Ridgewood Oral Surgery by Dr Saker. He impressed me by his knowledge and patience for my endless questions. Bed side manner 5/5, skill 5/5, staff 5/5. Amazing office, a true state of the art. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Saker and his team were incredible. From the phone call through the office experience with the team to meeting Dr Saker to the procedure to the follow up appointment; 10/10. I highly recommend them. State of the art technology in the office, Dr Saker has profound knowledge of his field, very kind, great bedside manners. Despite his very busy office, he gave us all the time we needed. You don't experience that level of excellence in medicine that often anymore.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

I have recently visited Dr. Saker for the extraction of my wisdom teeth, and I have to say impressive is an understatement when it comes to him and his staff. From start to finish I was well informed of what to expect when it came to the enitre procedure, and his staff was supportive and ready to assist in any way they could. The time he spent with me going over the process and at that level of detailed reassured me that I was in good hands and a true testament to his knowledge. As expected my surgery went smoothly and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Dr. Saker and his staff are by far the best I've seen in the industry, and I would highly recommend him to anyone having oral surgery.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

If you need to have any oral surgery work done, Dr Saker is the man to go to!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I went to Dr. Saker to have my wisdom teeth removed and was very impressed by him and the entire staff. Everyone was friendly and efficient. Dr. Saker also took the time to explain all the options for the procedure and to listen to my concerns. I was very nervous at first but after the consultation I felt very reassured. The surgery went very smoothly and I was so worried over nothing. Thank you so much Dr. Saker!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have great respect and regard for Dr. Saker and his team. I am a medical professional, I have never been to an office so efficient and on top of things. The surgeons, the surgical staff, the business office and the reception. I felt well cared for from the moment I called to make an appointment to the moment I was discharged. Dr. Saker was compassionate and knowledgeable and genuine. His skill level is unparalleled. I have a rather complex medical history that lead two other surgeons to deny me as a patient. He spent an extensive amount of time with me explaining and planning my surgical treatment. I barely had any pain afterwards. That was truly remarkable considering my condition. Dr. Saker was recommended to me by my internist, my dentist and my neighbor who had surgery by him. I figured he has to know what he is doing, and he does. Dr. Saker’s business staff then worked tirelessly to maximize on my insurance benefits from both Medical and dental plans. I strongly recommend them without any reservations.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I do not have too many positive things to say about Dr. Saker. I had four fully bonny impacted wisdom teeth removed in the beginning of Jan. 2015. Dry Sockets are supposed to heal within a maximum of 6 weeks. Well, here it is 9 weeks later and I still have two holes in my mouth that I have to syringe food out of on a daily basis. A few days after surgery I developed two Dry Sockets. At first, Dr. Saker seemed to be very supportive. However, after a while he seemed to be frustrated with my case. After doing some research on my own on the risk factors for Dry Sockets, I realized that Dr. Saker made a mistake, therefore causing this unbearably painful surgical complication. Certain medications can cause/ put a patient at a higher risk for developing a Dry Socket. I was on a birth control pill at the time to control an excessive bleeding issue that I have during menstruation. Dr. Saker NEVER told me that this medication would put me at high risk for this painful complication, that only occurs in 2-3% of patients following teeth extractions I might add. I asked Dr. Saker if any of my medications would cause bleeding issues or other complications with surgery, and he said no. I trusted him and suffered/ am still suffering the consequences! I would have gone off the medication had I known that it would do this. As a result of his mistake, I could not eat well for a month and 1/2, therefore worsening a chronic gastrointestinal illness that was pre-existing prior to surgery. What, Dr. Saker being a male physician didn't want to have an awkward conversation with a female patient regarding a "ladies medication"? Dr. saker acts like he knows everything, but needs to remember that patients are smart enough to be informed/ involved with his or her own care. He may seem supportive, but he is just covering his butt so no one sues him!!!

Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr Saker took care of all three of my children and Husbsnd. It's time to give him a review. He repeatedly produced outstanding results. professional, knowledgable, compassionate, solid comand of his feild of specialty. My Husbsnd had a minor post surgery complication but Dr Saker showed 100% commitment and simply resolved it. I did recommend him to many of my freinds and members of our community who came back to thank me for the referral. He is simply excellent.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

My daughter had 4 boney impacted wisdom teeth removed. When Dr. Saker was finished, he said that there were no complications at all but 2 days later she developed 2 dry sockets on the bottom. This is very painful. I know that the dry sockets do not appear until a couple of days later but found out later that one of the medications she was on could have caused this but was not told of this. She had a weeks worth of severe pain and has had to syringe the open holes in her mouth several times a day and still is not able to eat a lot of things. He also did not tell us that she had dry sockets until we asked him if that was what she had after doing research. We had to go in every 2 days to pack the sockets with disgusting tasting and smelling medicine. I just feel we should have been more informed of the meds she was on and the fact that it seems that the lower teeth were a difficult removal. I am not so sure that I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Manaf Saker's Credentials

Delta Dental
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had surgery at Ridgewood Oral Surgery by Dr Saker. He impressed me by his knowledge and patience for my endless questions. Bed side manner 5/5, skill..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Saker and his team were incredible. From the phone call through the office experience with the team to meeting Dr Saker to the procedure to the follow up ap..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have recently visited Dr. Saker for the extraction of my wisdom teeth, and I have to say impressive is an understatement when it comes to him and his staff. ..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you need to have any oral surgery work done, Dr Saker is the man to go to!"

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Saker to have my wisdom teeth removed and was very impressed by him and the entire staff. Everyone was friendly and efficient. Dr. Saker also to..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience at Dr. Saker's. He is the best in the area. Would recommend him."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have great respect and regard for Dr. Saker and his team. I am a medical professional, I have never been to an office so efficient and on top of things. The s..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I do not have too many positive things to say about Dr. Saker. I had four fully bonny impacted wisdom teeth removed in the beginning of Jan. 2015. Dry Socke..."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Saker took care of all three of my children and Husbsnd. It's time to give him a review. He repeatedly produced outstanding results. professional, knowledgab..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had 4 boney impacted wisdom teeth removed. When Dr. Saker was finished, he said that there were no complications at all but 2 days later she develo..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellenc has a new definition. Amazing skills, great staff, solid knowledge. We will recommend them to all of our family and friends."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will recommend this Oral Surgeon over and over again, I'm in the business and heard fabulous feedback.....now I've been his patient and understand why people ..."

October 18, 2014