Ratings for Dr. David J. Palencia

An excellent doctor, attentive and very timely. I have medicaid and he is one of the few good doctors that take medicaid

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Palencia took his time talking with me about my medical history before even asking the reason for my visit. He listened to me and made me comfortable. He was very thorough and explained things in a way that I could understand.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Amazing Dr. He made me feel comfortable and talked to me about my medical condition. The environment is clean and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I took my mother to see Dr. Palencia. I've been living in New York City for 17 years and this was by far the best visit to a doctor's office. Staff is incredibly patient and helpful, and the same goes for the doctor. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and communicative. Everyone is fully bilingual. Offices are very clean and comfortable. Overall excellent.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr palencia is one of a find! no one I've meet has been as careing as him and willing to spend time to help you in any way he could also his staff is great as well. Best pcp

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

For a long time i was looking for a PCP Dr until somebody recomend me Dr Palencia and i feld confortable with him he gives you time and explein any datails regarding you health,and let me tell you his staff are the best the very kind and sweet. I recomend any boby and theres no long time wait in waiting areas.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

He was kind, knowledgeable, courteous, and considerate. He made me feel very comfortable and educated me on my condition, the possible causes, possible side effects, etc. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Dr. David Palencia is one of the best doctors I have found. I was suffering from migraines (severe nausea and vomiting) during my period and he recommended I try a natural oil. In just one month I had amazing results and no migraine. And I've not had a migraine since...YAY! I trust him more than my Ob/Gyn! In fact, I see Dr. Palencia for everything now and couldn't be happier. I have recommended him to my family and friends and everyone who has seen him agrees that he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

More than a doctor, very sincere in his diagnosis and follow up. he takes his time and doesnt rush you. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. David J. Palencia's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2003)

Providence