Ratings for Dr. James C. BALLARD

Dr Ballard is my hero. His confidence gives me optimism for pain-free 'golden years'.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Ballard has been a great doctor all around and is by far the best sugeon I have ever met. I had a double full hip replacement at 37 years of age and now am getting my life back. I am transitioning in to a full recovery and it is all do to his expertise and my had drive to recover. Thanks again Dr. Ballard!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

The process and procedure was explained fully and there were no concerns about the 'unknowns' of the surgery.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Very helpful, great demeanor, very informational. He gave me information other surgeons did not.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Ballard is awesome and excellent in every way. Top notch skill and very personable.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Ballard and his entire staff have treated me excellent, taken the time to answer all my Questions concerning my left hip replacement and when my right hip needs replacing I will be back.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Ballard is awesome. He exudes confidence and trust, at the same time.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

This doctor is great! I wish that I had found him many years ago! For the first time in 30 years I am pain free. I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Ballard.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My doctor was fabulous. He is very personable, puts the patient at ease, answers any questions posed and overall makes the patient feel confident and comfortable. I would give him top marks!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Do your homework. Dr Ballard made a serious mistake on my husbands hip replacement and was very non-communicative when trying to find help to correct it. My husband is forever disabled and the surgery has changed his life.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. James C. BALLARD's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal