Dr. James C. Ballard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James C. Ballard

My recovery went surprisingly well. I am back playing golf and doing limited line dancing.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Excellent care by doctor and staff. The hip feels great. No complaints at all. Received all my answers in a friendly professional manner.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

This is the best I have felt in a year. Back to all my normal activity and more.would highly recommend this surgery with Dr Ballard to anyone needing it.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Told me everything in advance. No surprises. Had quick recovery. Even successful skiing 2 months after surgery.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Excellent! Surprisingly easy operation with very limited pain. Dr. Ballard is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I rate my outcome a 10, I was in so much pain and wondered if this was what I was going to have to deal with for the rest of my life, that meeting Dr. Ballard was like an Angel. Over the last 3 years I have seen 5 Orthopedic surgeons and to no avail to help the situation. All I got where referrals, X- rays etc... And I kept going... Finally function was very limited, and I found Dr. Ballard in the nick of time, it scares me to think of any other Dr. working on my knee. Dr. Ballard was so positive and cheerful from the minute I met him through today, and everyone I asked that works with him has the greatest things to say and admire him whole heartedly. I respect him and trust him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

THIS IS A LIFE CHANGING PROCEDURE FOR ME AND I FEEL VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN IN THE HANDS OF AN EXCELLENT SURGEON. MY RECOVERY IS GOING VERY WELL. AT SIX WEEKS OUT, I AM DRIVING AND CLIMBING STAIRS AND GRADUALLY RESUMING MY LIFESTYLE. I ALREADY FEEL MUCH BETTER THAN PRIOR TO THE SURGERY.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I am completely satisfied. GREAT outcome. Cannot wait to have the other knee done!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Very friendly personal and encouraging! Dr. Ballard always took the time to answer all my questions. He was right there beside my husband and I praying with us just before surgery. All the staff were helpful and friendly too. The phone system is a little cumbersome...takes too long to reach a live body!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Ballard is not only one of the nicest doctors you will ever meet with excellent listening skills and bed side manners, but he is also a miracle worker. My knee was severly injured from a fall I took while hiking and although the surgeon who initially did the repair did the best he could, my knee and the joint settled so crooked and was so painful that I could hardly walk. I had to wait until all the fractures healed before I could have a knee revision. After having several consultations with various orthopedic surgeons, I knew that I wanted Dr. Ballard as soon as I met him. I was told I would not only need a total knee replacement but a knee revision as well, so I had 2 surgeries done at the same time. Dr. Ballard told me it would be a challenge that he was looking forward to doing, and told me to expect about a 75 percent improvement. Well, the surgery turned out to be a 100 percent success!!! I could not be happier with my new knee and having the ability to walk normal again and pain free. And it's all because of Dr. Ballard!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. James C. Ballard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Sask Health