Dr. James C. BALLARD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James C. BALLARD

Dr. Ballard communicated every process very easily. He was always pleasant and positive in all interactions. He was flexible in his scheduling of my surgery and followed through on all questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Very good he answered my questions, explained all that was going on, but most of all my hip after surgery is 100 percent better. Very good surgeon, would not go to any other for surgery.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Could not have a better doctor. Smart. Personable. Encouraging. supportive.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Very positive experience over all! Only one thing, phone system will require patience on your part. But surgery results should be worth the wait on the phone.. I have had shoulder surgery , rotator cuff, orthoscopic knee surgery, total hip replacement. ALL 3 DIFFERENT SURGERIES HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr is a busy guy but he is worth the wait. Always so upbeat and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Ballard stepped in when my prior hip surgery failed. After reviewing my x-rays he said I can fix the problem. It will require another surgery and we should schedule that today. By the time I left the surgery was set for 4 days later. Every thing related to the 2nd surgery with Dr. Ballard was so much better than the first surgery.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Exceeded all expectations. Very professional, personable, I felt I was in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Ballard and Mike, PA both very approachable and encouraging. I feel like my excellent outcomes are mostly due to their skill. I am already doing things I have been unable to do in years, and anticipate much more improvement in the coming months. My preoperative visit with Dr Ballard with his informational video was very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Ballard and his staff could not have been more accommodating. Everyone was attentive to my needs and responded quickly to my questions. Dr. Ballard did my left knee in 2014 when I lived in Portland. When it was determined that my right knee needed replacement it was an easy decision to make the drive from Southern Oregon where I now live. I did not want anyone but Dr. Ballard and his team. I am very grateful to Dr. Ballard for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I have had nothing but excellent care from Dr Ballard, Mike Gardner and the entire team. I have had both knee replaced and my recovery time has been great. I have not had any problems with my knees after surgery. Dr. Ballard is the best you will find.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. James C. BALLARD's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Oregon City, OR