Ratings for Dr. James C. BALLARD

Dr Ballard and his team are compassionate, dedicated, and are as thrilled with my full recovery as I am.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Ballard and his staff are wonderful, great bed side manor. Would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

My experience is dr. Ballard is very attentive, clear and helpful ~ his approach is thorough through one on one instruction and answering questions and through videos and through the very well-trained staff that is very supportive of his methods ~ when I put my trust in him I did not need to be concerned, I knew he had my back ~ dr. Ballard is also highly respected among ALL the staff and I see why .

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Straightforward, candid, high-energy. Very supportive throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Excellent...could not have hoped for a better choice than Dr Ballard. .

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Outstanding outcome. Feeling 15 years younger. Surgery Tuesday morning. Home Wednesday afternoon. Parked the walker on Friday and I have been walking on my new knee unaided since. My crooked leg is now straight and NOT shorter than the other one. Needed only Tylenol for pain. Feeling pretty lucky and scheduling the other knee for replacement. It's the only one that is painful if I overdo. Surgery knee is pain free, steady and very natural feeling. I am able to run, handle hillsides and have back the balance and stability I would lost. Wish I would gone ahead with the surgery years ago.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Ballard is very open in commuting with you as a person. He builds a relationship with one to one. Down to earth, a warming personality. He has always been up front with his advice and information. No hidden agenda.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

He was great through the whole process. Very personal and explained everything I wanted to know. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Ballard is an excellent Doctor. Great patient/doctor experience. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Skillful, personable and caring - who could ask for more in a physician..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. James C. BALLARD's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Oregon City, OR