Ratings for Dr. Bernard E. Stein

Dr. Stein is great. He made me feel so comfortable for my first root canal. He and his professional team have been cleaning my family's teeth for years and have kept cavities away. I would suggest his office to anyone who cares about their teeth and their future oral hygiene.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Wonderful. Dr. Stein was very understanding and sympathetic. He didn't give me a hard time about what I wasn't doing right, like some other dentists have done. He listened to me and took care of my problems quickly and gave me as much pain relief as I needed.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr Stein and his staff are the very best. We have been very happy with the office over the many years, and we highly recommend his office to all our friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Avoid this man! Rude and did not say anything to me the entire time I was there - no hello - what have we here... nothing! I started a new job and had to change my insurance company... he was covered under the new insurance so I figured I would go see him about a filling... had to have it redone 2 months later as it was a front tooth and you could clearly see he did not removed the cavity when you looked at the back of the tooth... this is my only cavity so it is not like they are a regular thing for me...his hygenist wanted to know what dentist clean my teeth recently before before coming there because my teeth were too clean to have been taken care of by just me... had not had a cleaning for 2 years per my previous dentists recommendation since I do take good care of my teeth and have had only 1 cavity and I am 46... went back to my old dentist and will pay out of pocket rather than go to this man again...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011