Ratings for Dr. Robert Beitman

Great Dr. My husband had a heart attack and he followed up with dr B. He explained things where we could understand. I also have have had Dr. B. as my dr for almost 20 years. He is honest and straight forward. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Beitman has been my sisters doctor for over twenty years and last year I needed a new doc so she said go see my doctor you will be so pleased with the level of respect you will receive. I took her advice and quickly inderstood I had been clueless to the importance in being actively involved in all aspects of my medical care. Dr, Beitman has shown me the need to understand and take care of my blood pressure and my other medical conditions. I have for the first time in thirty years understood completely the risks and dangers of ignoring routine health exams. I would strongly recommend this doctor to any patient seeking a care provider who will truly listen to your concerns and educate you on the understanding of any condition one might face. His office staff is also amazing I can call on the morning and they will have me in to see the doctor by afternoon if care warrants it.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014