Ratings for Dr. Patrick D. Morton

I found the staff professional and courteous .Dr Morton himself seems to really know his stuff and gave my wife some very good advise and then called us personally when the test results came in.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Never been so insulted in my life. Poorly trained nurses that have no communication skills when dealing with patients. I added an addendum to one of the pages given to sing that if the doctor makes me wait more than a half hour when I have an appointment I should also charge his office $50. Their rate went for cancellations went up from $25 to $50. She immediately came out of her office and put to paper right to my face and asked whether that was mature. Whether it was, or not, depends on the way you see doctors visits etc. However, whats unacceptable is that this nurse felt she had the right to confront me like she would otherwise confront her kids when they something. She put the paper to my face and told me I was being immature. The doctor decided not to see me at all after the nurse told him what I said to her. They treat you like a number and not a patient. They have lost the humanity of the medical profession and have absolutely no work ethic and communication skills.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

He's wonderful gives of his time unselfishly. You can reach him anytime. Will explain to you anything you ask. He saved Mom several times from all her health problems,with the nursing home she resides in especilly when they don't do their jobs.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Did not seem knowledgeable in areas needed. Unkind and uncomfortable environment. Nurses were just as unkind.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Patrick D. Morton's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1993)