Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Lefevre

Worst experience. Office lacks any professional approach. Eye prescriptions given on regular med prescriptions with no right or left directions opening the chance for error in my daughter's eyeglasses. When requested a proper prescription it took 10 days for them to send the same exact prescription on regular notepad. Would never recommend anyone use this office.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Excellent doctor. Wondeful personality!! She really knows her stuff. I would recommend her to anyone looking for eye care. Office location is easy to find and there's plenty of parking. Staff works with you to make she has everything she needs.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

My 17 year-old, autistic son went for his his first eye exam. We booked out appointments at the same time. Dr. Lefevre was so good with him. She had me go the task with him watching and then he would do it. She invited him to look at my eyes through her equipment and really worked to engage him. He got through the entire exam seemingly effortlessly thanks to her patience and kind nature. Awesome experience that I wish could translate to all his medical appointments.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

She was very thorough, knowledgeable and very professional. She puts you at ease. Explains everything she is doing. Would recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Excellent doctor. Spent the time with me. Explained everything she was doing. I felt very comfortable with her. She actually listened to what I was telling her about my symptoms and asked questions. She actually came out to the waiting room to get me. She did all of the prep work herself and I felt she really cared about me as a patient. I look forward to my visits and feel she takes excellent care of my vision.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Kimberly A. Lefevre's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal