Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Deering

Dr. Deering saw me this morning and I was more than impressed with him and his office. He was thorough and very easy to understand. Excellent friendly staff and I didn't have to wait long at all for my appointment. Will def be using him again!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Deering is by far the best cardiologist in Alabama. He is patient and kind with my elderly mother and goes out of his way to make sure she understands everything going on with her health. He is down to earth and easy to understand. My mother would not be alive today if it had not been for Dr.Deering. The staff are super helpful and always polite and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I saw him as a new patient today. His staff was polite and very helpful. He was very punctual and polite. He seemed very knowledgeable and spent time explaining the testing that he wanted me to have. I would recommend him to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

This excuse for a Doctor is very rude and gets very annoyed if you ask questions, very unprofessional. He saw my Mom 3 times, only once was he somewhat polite. She is now under the care of another Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Joseph A. Deering's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental