Ratings for Dr. Keith Roeder

I echo the sentiment that Dr. Roeder blindly sides with the mother. He sided with her even though he caught her lying on several occasions. He is the reason I lost considerable visitation with my children. He is also one of the many reasons that Family Court is a joke especially for fathers. Avoid this man at all costs if you love your children.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Roeder works for the court system and GAL's in Middletown which keeps all parties finances in tact. He doesn't follow through with what he promises to do and changes his stance and his beliefs without explanation.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr, Roeder was recommended before court but he blindly sides with the mother. During court-ordered parenting classes he stated that mothers are never at fault. he has done nothing constructive and is unable to provide any suggestions on improving the situation.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

My husband and I have seen Dr. Roeder several times over the years. We enter his office feeling terrible and leave with a whole different outlook. He has brought us very far, as a couple with many difficult issue, to a much better place in our lives. I don't believe our married would have made it without his help. I am pleased to announce that we just renewed our twenty fifth wedding anniversary vows. Both of us have a lot of baggage from our childhoods that he has been helping us work through to better us as a couple and as individuals. We cannot say enough positive about him as a therapist and are very saddened by his negative reviews!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

gone to him for son for 5 months now, nothing has been accomplished, he is afraid to be honest and give tasks. total WASTE of time

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014