Ratings for Dr. Antony G. Brailow

Dr. Brailow has been a life saver several times over the years. He is a very dear man with a huge heart and he truly cares about his patients and their families. He helped my son several times with numerous issues. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Brailow helped my daughter who suffers from high anxiety levels, and panic attacks. After treating my daughter, she learned techniques on how to handle or defuse her attacks. My daughter was being treated by another doctor for many months; but I felt no progress was ever made, I also took her to another doctor who wanted to quickly prescribe meds, I refused any medications. I am thankful everyday I found Dr. Brailow, he saved my daughter, she's back to being herself again. I will always be grateful towards Dr. Brailow.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He had poor interpersonal skills and bad listening skills. He was more interested in hearing himself talk.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016