Ratings for Dr. Dale R. Monast

I recently had surgery for neuromas on both of my feet with much success. I should have done this surgery sooner and not suffered with the pain for so long. My recovery time was only a few weeks and the pain was minimal. Dr. Monast is very informative and helpful and seemed to really care. His staff is great also. They are also very informative and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend Dr. Monast and staff.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

WOW!!!! That is a good beginning! I am so absolutely pleased and relieved from Dr. Dale Monast’s surgery he preformed for me on Friday September 18th, 2015. I presented with a Morton's Neuroma to my right foot lasting almost two years. Needless to say it was a pain… “The most common neuroma in the foot is a Morton's neuroma, which occurs between the third and fourth toes. It is sometimes referred to as an intermetatarsal neuroma.”1 I had seen another podiatrist and applied multiple treatments and no relief was found. Dr. Monast’s office teams took the time to schedule, arrange insurance preparation and assessed my needed medical/surgical history to offer Dr. Monast a clear picture of my reason for visit. He took the time to toughly examine, perform diagnostics and consult with me regarding the available treatments. After carefully examining possible outcomes we developed an action plan to meet my needs. This part is also very magical: Dr. Monast’s’ office team worked me up and into a surgical slot for a local Outpatient Surgical Center for that very same week; even though it was late in the day, Dr. Monast took the time to perform the procedure (again) to meet my needs. Ok, enough of your valuable time, let’s get to the BOTTOM LINE: Procedure: Took as long as Dr. Monast said it would, outcome was exactly as he stated it would look and feel. He offered me acute insights to attending any potential issues that may arise (complications) and afforded me that personal touch sometimes missing from physicians nowadays. Follow-up: Pain?…pain?..pain?…NOPE!!!! There was a mild discomfort from the surgical site but NOT the burning, piercing, holy hellfire pain like before…it was GONE!!!!!! Summary: I will recommend Dr. Monast and his team any and EVERY time! Thank you Dr. Monast!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Submitted May 8, 2015

I was a bit nervous going it and left smiling,,I felt very comfortable speaking with the doctor

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Staff were O.K.doctor was nice. Office decor is old and drab.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Dale R. Monast's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had surgery for neuromas on both of my feet with much success. I should have done this surgery sooner and not suffered with the pain for so long. ..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "WOW!!!! That is a good beginning! I am so absolutely pleased and relieved from Dr. Dale Monast’s surgery he preformed for me on Friday September 18th, 2015. I..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wasted my money getting laser treatment for toenail fungus. His assistant does the work and it didn't help a single bit."

May 8, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2557287'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2557287'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014