Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Defelice

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. DeFelice. I love how he always took the time to explain each procedure and give me a progress update every visit personally. I took my older son to another orthodontist. In 2 years he never saw the orthodontist who owns the practice. He always saw a different doctor fresh out of school. I always had to ask questions or get information from the assistants. I truly appreciated that Dr. DeFelice took the time personally to answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I could not be happier with Dr DeFelice. My two older children were treated by another orthodontist. They both had braces for over three years. Thanks to the Damon braces that Dr. DeFelice uses, my youngest child only took 13 months and his teeth look better than the other two! Dr DeFelice always runs on time. The other orthodontist often made us wait 1 hour past our scheduled appoiontment time. I really appreciate that with our busy schedules the Dr. DeFelice cares so much about running on time.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. De Felice lack of social skills is evident from the first visit. He keeps patients conversation at minimum and when he does he walks away without even saying good-bye. He is probably too young to understand how important it is having a good interaction and relationship with his patients and their parents. He seems to know what he is doing concerning braces.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014