Ratings for Dr. Andre C. Olivier

I had an excellent experience at his office. I was treated well and quickly. Dr. Olivier has a great bedside manner. He took the time to listen and answer all my questions. He adjusted my meds and I feel great.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I am very disappointed in my experience with Dr. Oliviers office. I went in on a Thursday, he ordered a blood test which I had taken that day. On Friday, when no one had called with the results, I called the office and they said that he had left for the day so they would not give me the results of the test. No one called on Monday so I left a message in the morning. No one called by 3pm so I called again only to find out that Dr. Olivier was gone for the entire next week and they refused to tell me the test results until he gave his permission. So now I have to wait another week for my test results. What if my results are not good? Might not waiting a week prove to be bad for my health? How can this be the best service?

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

This was my second visit to Dr. Olivier. He was very concerned and polite. He took the time to talk to me and ask questions. I will have more info when I go back in three months. I learned that I had had a heart attact and didn't have a clue when it happened. He prescribed a Necular MI test that takes picture of your heart. That is when he found the scar at the end of my heart. He informed me that I should exercise, eat the right foods and take colesterol meds. I am doing that, we will see in three months if he is right about my case. I will let you know.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013